Start Again

Kidnapped

Woohyun glanced around, shaking his leg nervously. He fixed his shirt and brushed away the imaginary crumbs off his jeans, biting his lip.

 

"Woohyun!" a voice called, making Woohyun stand up. The man he had met back in the cafe walked up to him, smilling brightly.

 

"Hello, Hyunsoo-sshi," Woohyun greeted nervously. He mentally cursed himself for being so awkward around the guy. He was acting like a high school girl! Hyunsoo laughed, his smile never leaving his face.

 

"Don't be so nervous, Woohyun! You don't have to be so formal, we're on a date, not some meeting!" Hyunsoo said, grabbing Woohyun's hand.

 

"Sorry," Woohyun apologized, "it's been awhile since I've been on a proper date with a guy..." Woohyun said sheepishly. Hyunsoo smiled, gently pulling Woohyun somewhere.

 

"Don't sweat it," Hyunsoo said, "It happens to even the best of us."

 

Woohyun chuckled, nodding in agreement. The two continued walking, having a small conversation, when Woohyun realized they were at the park. Since it was summer, Woohyun could see the little children squealing as they ran around, some playing in the park's floor fountains. Woohyun smiled at the welcoming scene.

 

"I thought going out would be better than just staying cooped up indoors, especially since it's so nice out." Hyunsoo explained, "if you don't like it, we can still go to the caf-"

 

Woohyun smiled, shaking his head, "Nah, this is perfect."

 

Hyunsoo smiled back, sighing in relief, "I was worried you wouldn't like it! I'm glad you do!"

 

Woohyun laughed, starting to walk again, "I'm guessing you're pretty rusty as well."

 

Hyunsoo laughed sheepishly, scratching the back of his head as he walked next to the shorter male, "I thought I was hiding it pretty well..."

 

Woohyun scoffed, "You weren't. I could feel the awkwardness."

 

Hyunsoo laughed, "Well, that's what happens when you don't date for a year."

 

Woohyun looked at Hyunsoo with curiosity, "A year? That long? What the hell did you do to not be able to get a date for a whole year? Am I going out with some creep right now?"

 

Hyunsoo made a face at Woohyun, "I am not a creep, mind you! I was focusing on my studies and I just didn't have time to date."

 

Woohyun raised an eyebrow, "Then what about me? I doubt you just decided to stop focusing on your studies to ask me out."

 

Hyunsoo chuckled, shaking his head, "Well, I might not give up my studies, but if you see a really cute guy getting dumped and looking like a little puppy that's been kicked, wouldn't you make a move as well?"

 

Woohyun blushed, smacking Hyunsoo, "I didn't get dumped, I dumped her! And I do not look like a puppy!" Woohyun retorted. Hyunsoo laughed.

 

"Of course you didn't get dumped," Hyunsoo said sarcastically, "and you do look like a puppy! Admit it, you've looked in the mirror and realized that at least once in your life!"

 

Woohyun rolled his eyes, "You're an idiot."

 

"But you still agreed to go on a date with me~"

 

Woohyun rolled his eyes again, an evil idea forming in his head when he saw the fountains. He began leading Hyunsoo over to them, keeping him busy with a conversation, and when they were close enough, Woohyun shoved the taller man into the fountain, drenching him in water. Hyunsoo shrieked when the cold water soaked him, staring at Woohyun in shock.

 

"What was that for!?" he asked, still getting sprayed by the fountain water. Woohyun stuck his tongue out.

 

"That was for calling me a puppy!" Woohyun laughed, his victory being short-lived since Hyunsoo had grabbed him, yanking him inside the spray of the fountain. Woohyun yelped as the floor jets shot out water, soaking him.

 

"Revenge!" Hyunsoo cheered, running around. Woohyun began chasing after him, and the two ended up playing around in the floor fountains for a good hour. The two finally sat down on a bench, clothes drenched, and laughed at the childish act they just commited.

 

"Aren't those fountains for kids?" Hyunsoo asked. Woohyun shrugged, still panting from running around.

 

"It's still fun for people of all ages." he replied, finally catching his breath. Hyunsoo looked down at their drenched clothes and laughed.

 

"Well, what are we going to do now? We don't have any extra clothes." he said, squeezing out some water from his shirt.

 

Woohyun cursed a bit, looking at Hyunsoo with a, "I have no clue" look on his face.

 

Hyunsoo stood up, pulling Woohyun with him, "My apartment is close by, we can crash there."

 

Woohyun nodded in agreement, following Hyunsoo tiredly.

 

"Woohyun?" a familiar voiced called, "Why are you wet?"

 

Woohyun was shocked to see Sunggyu standing in front of him with a hammer in his hand, a tired Yongguk panting next to him.

 

"We were playing in the floor fountains over there," Hyunsoo said, pointing back at where they were, "I wasn't really planning on us getting soaked so we're just heading over to my place to relax."

 

Woohyun laughed weakly, "Yeah... Umm, how have you been?"

 

Sunggyu smiled, "I've been fine. Yongguk and I were just out on a date as well."

 

Woohyun saw Yongguk glare at Sunggyu in disbelief, "This was not a date! I spill some coffee over your hamster and you start chasing me with a ing hammer!"

 

Sunggyu's grip on the hammer tightens and he smiles, turning to Yongguk, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. It was nice seeing you Woohyun, but I have to have a little business to take care of. Oh, and make sure to use protection!" Sunggyu called, already chasing Yongguk again. Woohyun's eyes widen and both of them blush like crazy.

 

"It's not like that!" Woohyun screamed at the elder, but he was already gone. Though Woohyun could still hear Yongguk's screams and pleads in the distance. Hyunsoo looked at where the two had gone in confusion, looking at Woohyun for some kind of explanation.

 

"That... was my ex-boyfriend... He's a bit insane." Woohyun explained, "Let's just pretend we didn't see that."

 

Hyunsoo nodded, walking again, "Yeah, that sounds good."

 

<><><><><>

 

Woohyun thanked Hyunsoo as he took the mug of coffee from the other man's hand, taking a sip before looking around the apartment. It wasn't the biggest place in the world, but it was cozy. Textbooks and binders were stacked around the room, along with a backpack near the entrance.

 

"What exactly do you even study?" Woohyun asked, taking another sip out of his coffee. He had changed into some of Hyunsoo's smaller clothes, Hyunsoo putting their things in the dryer to dry out. Hyunsoo sat down next to Woohyun on the couch, drinking from his cup as well.

 

"I'm studying to be a doctor," Hyunsoo said with a smile, "in a few years, I'll be able to become a resident!"

 

Woohyun smiled at how Hyunsoo was so happy talking about his studies. Hyunsoo noticed Woohyun staring at him and stopped talking, blushing a little.

 

"Heh, sorry, I started rambling, didn't I? You're probably bored from all of my nerd talk." Hyunsoo said embarassedly. Woohyun laughed, shaking his head.

 

"Nah, I think it's awesome that you're so enthusiastic about your studies." Woohyun explained, laughing when Hyunsoo blushed even more. Woohyun looked at the clock, shocked to find that it was already night. He stood up, yawning.

 

"It's getting late, I should get going. Thanks for the awesome day," Woohyun said, smiling. Hyunsoo nodded, leading Woohyun to the door.

 

"I should be thanking you for actually saying yes when I asked you out," Hyunsoo chuckled, "We should do this again sometime soon."

 

Woohyun nodded, "We should."

 

Woohyun began walking home, only realizing halfway that he was still wearing Hyunsoo's clothes. Just then, his phone buzzed. He laughed when he saw who it was.

 

'Hyunsoo, the guy you should really go on a second date with' was what the contact was put as. Woohyun opened up the text, smiling at what the guy wrote.

 

"Hey, I just realized you left with my clothes and I still have yours, so we should go on another date Friday. The movies sound good?"

 

Woohyun shook his head at how blunt the guy was and wrote back, "You're so stupid. Sure, the movies on Friday sounds good. I'll drop by at your place at 4."

 

Woohyun smiled, happily humming to himself as he walked home, feeling extremely happy ever since his breakup with Sunggyu.

 


 

I AM SO SORRY! OH MY GOD, PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME! I feel so bad since I haven't updated in forever! You guys are still here, right? I'm sorry for the sudden hiatus, it's just that a lot has been happening in my life and I got a huge writer's block as well. I'm sorry if this chapter is since I literally just wrote it with no editing or prior thought as to what this chapter was going to be about. So yeah... Sorry *hides*

 

Thank you to: xerxesheartuu, xdark_blue, Jongkooklover98, cweetdark, arepuff96, freeXfall, mimieazura, xoxolooney, lemon-amethyst, AznStraberri, and gilliebeanss for subscribing! I am sorry if I misspelled anyone's names because, again, I am updating this as quick as possible and wrote them all manually instead of copying and pasting everyone's names like I usually do. Hopefully you liked this little Woohyun-foucused chapter and I will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible since I already know what I want it to be about (the next chapter will explain Sunggyu and his hammer). Thank you all for reading this chapter and I hope it doesn't too much!

xoxo

- Evil Pandabear