No Second Chances

Kidnapped

Hey guys!!! New update!! Yay!! Thank you to all of the readers that answered the poll, I'm glad I get to figure out what you guys want :) Now, let's go see how Hoya hurts Woohyun now!!! Oh! and Sunggyu has something to say to some people.

Sunggyu: Ah- Th-thank you, rumorhasit12 and ConflictingFlavors, for the hugs. I really needed them... *smiles shyly*

Awww, don't be shy, Gyu, a lot of my readers want to hug you! Okay, ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

 


 

Dongwoo watched Hoya drag Woohyun away and decided to go join them later- he had something more important to deal with first. He was amazed at how quickly Sunggyu's wound had opened again. Blood oozed out of Sunggyu's shoulder. More blood stained the floor where Sunggyu fell in smeared blotches.

Dongwoo sighed and called in a nurse, who gasped when she saw Sunggyu's state. Sunggyu's face had become sad and blank, tears still silently falling. He didn't seem to react when his shoulder had started bleeding, or when the nurse started lecturing him about it.

Soon, Sunggyu was lying down on a gurney, on his way into surgery- again. Dongwoo followed Sunggyu up until he went in, taking in another deep breath to go and find Hoya before he killed Woohyun- though the bastard deserves it.

Hoya POV
 
I dragged Woohyun out of the hospital room, ignoring the stares of the nurses and people, fuming silently. I couldn't believe him! How could another guy do this to Sunggyu hyung? He did nothing wrong, yet he was getting hurt. We had finally reached the doors and I yanked him out into the sun, shoving him out out onto the streets.
 
I reeled back my fist and let a smirk come onto my face as I felt the satisfying crack of Woohyun's nose when it hit his 'perfect' face.
 
To me, he was .
 
My smile left, though, as I remembered that  and Sunggyu crying over this piece of . I was furious, all I saw was red. I continued my assault, my free arm keeping him from running away like the coward he is.
 
"YOU BASTARD, YOU SON OF A , HOW DARE YOU WALTZ RIGHT BACK INTO HYUNG'S LIFE LIKE THAT AND THEN HURT HIM- AGAIN!!!"
 
I shook him by his collar, glaring at his bloody face. His nose was bleeding pretty bad (though it wasn't broken, yet) and he looked dizzy from all of the shaking, but I couldn't find myself to care. I threw the trash on the floor and began kicking him. He had no broken bones- I can tell I didn't break anything- but I knew I left painful bruises even thiugh I only had sneakers on. I held him down on the floor and straddled him, firing more punches down on him. I went for another hit, but I didn't feel Woohyun's face being smashed under it.
 
Instead, I felt a hand hold back my punch.
 
I stared incredulously at Woohyun blocking my hit. I'm going easy on the bastard, he should be dead right now! I growled threateningly at him and glared at him straight in the eyes. I saw the guilt shining in his eyes, but that doesn't matter anymore and I couldn't bring myself to care.
 
I don't care if he were to crawl on his knees back to Sunggyu hyung-
 
"Cheaters will forever be cheaters."
 
I turned to find Dongwoo standing behind me, an unusually cold glint in his eyes.
 
"Woohyun, Sunggyu has to go back into surgery now. His fall tore the stitches out- thanks to your little surprise. Leave now, while Hoya's out of his rage fit or else I will personally beat you up myself."
 
Dongwoo looked at me and I stood up, walking over to stand next to him, glaring at Woohyun. He stood up on shaky feet, wincing, and I watched him try to regain his balance.
 
Dongwoo watched silently, with me still panting besides him. We both watched Woohyun stood his ground and stared right back at us.
 
"I love Sunggyu." he said, determined. I snorted and Dongwoo let out a short laugh, but it was cynical and sarcastic.
 
"Love him? You went off and slept with a girl while Sunggyu hyung was being tortured. You, his boyfriend, didn't care if Sunggyu hyung was missing. Not one bit. And don't try to make up some half-assed lie saying you did." Dongwoo growled, his hands curling into fists.
 
I watched Woohyun look down at the concrete.
 
"... Can you at least give me another chance?" he asked.
 
I blinked in shock when I found Dongwoo attacking Woohyun, screaming at him in full fury.
 
"ANOTHER CHANCE?! THIS ISN'T A GAME, NAM WOOHYUN, YOU DON'T GET ANOTHER CHANCE IF YOU SCREW UP. WHY SHOULD I GIVE THE MAN WHO HURT SUNGGYU HYUNG SO ING MUCH, ANOTHER CHANCE?! DO YOU REALLY THINK I AM THAT STUPID?!" Dongwoo screamed, shaking Woohyun violently.
 
Someone must have called the police by then, since they soon came and split the two up. They made me hold back my boyfriend, who was still fuming, and told Woohyun to go to the hospital to fix his probably now broken nose.
 
"We'll let you all off, since this is the first time, but next time you're going to be coming down to the police station." one of them said, still standing in between Woohyun and Dongwoo.
 
I nodded and thanked them, shooting another glare towards Woohyun before dragging Dongwoo back into the hospital, making sure I kept him from clawing out Woohyun's eyes. I would have let Dongwoo beat Woohyun senseless if we were alone, but the police watched us go in.
 
Dongwoo was ranting while we went back up to Sunggyu hyung's room.
 
"He actually had the nerve to want to get Sunggyu back! Who the hell does he think he is? No bastard can just smash someone's heart and then try and fix it! I knew Woohyun was bad  for Sunggyu, he was always checking out other people..."
 
I sighed, tired from beating Woohyun up ad all the overall drama, and just hummed in agreement with whatever Dongwoo said. Luckily, we reached Sunggyu hyung's room and I was able to collapse on the chairs.
 
Dongwoo began cleaning the mess in the room: throwing out the brightly colored bags, he took some stuff, mopping up the blood that leaked from hyung's bandaging; and tided up the bed.
 
He sat in my lap and buried his head in my neck, sighing.
 
"And I thought it would actually work out..." Dongwoo muttered. I pat his back, hugging him in a warm embrace. I sighed as well, breathing in Dongwoo's scent.
 
"Hyung'll get over it... somehow... But what's so sad is that I feel like he's gotten used to it... Being betrayed and left to pick up his trampled heart one after another... We're gonna have to help hyung get out of this slump though, he was seriously in love with Woohyun..." I mumble into Dongwoo's soft hair.
 
"Yeah..."

 

Yay! New update!! Sorry if there are any mistakes, I edited this at midnight. And Hoya's here with me today, shall be doing the thank you's today! Hoya?

 

Hoya: Thank you Pochomaluv, Bright5, DaryllAlvarado, AznDuckies, Yumileenie, BlackParadise, Exotic-T, xinshuang, kpopluv_103, Depthanie, SonSpirirt, -MyZelody-, Divergin1004,smileleesungjong, Nhoxmew, selene_kouneli, brutaltoys, BestFriendBoyFriend (<-- an amazing writer btw), and keysmash for subscribing to Evil_Pandabear's story! I enjoyed hurting Woohyun!

 

Me: YAH! Hoya, you could be arrested!

 

Hoya: *smirk* So? My Dino would bail me out~~

 

Uhhggg, whatever- BYE!! HOYA, DON'T TOUCH WOOHYUN, YOU ALREADY HIT HIM ENOUGH!!!

 

...

 

Ouch... Dear Lord...