Broken

Kidnapped

Hello~~ I'm back! And Sunggyu wants to thank Yumileenie for the bone crushing hug and myriad for the hug and kiss on the cheek!

 

Sunggyu: Thank you, Yumileenie and myriad... *smiles*

 

(Still so cute!!) ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

 


 

Woohyun rotated his jaw, wincing at the sharp pain it caused. He hadn't broken any bones (A/N: Sadly...) and was able to leave. But he stopped when he reached Sunggyu's room. He bit his lip, immediately stopping when he felt blood oozing out of the cuts, and decided to try his luck at seeing Sunggyu.
 
The blinds were down but Hoya was sitting outside- only one person could see Sunggyu at a time- and he glared at Woohyun when he had gotten within Hoya's sight.
 
"The do you want?" Hoya hissed, standing up. Woohyun stepped back, not wanting to end up on a hospital bed.
 
"Can I just see him?"
 
"No. I don't want you anywhere near Sunggyu hyung. He doesn't need the reminder that his ex-boyfriend had cheated on him," Hoya growled, "and if you don't get lost, I will put you in a coma that you won't wake up from."
 
Woohyun didn't believe Hoya's threat and tried to step towards the door.
 
One of the many mistakes he made that day.
 
A chair collided into Woohyun's back. He fell and hit sore face into the white tiles.
 
"I told you to get lost! He doesn't want to know your even alive!" Hoya's voice practically screamed.
 
Woohyun tried getting up, his back sore and his nose bleeding, but a firm foot held him down.
 
"Get out of hyung's life, let him forget you- but remember that everyday the reason he's not next to you is because you ing screwed up."
 
<><><><><>
 
Three Weeks Later
 
"Sunggyu-sshi, how are you today?"
 
The nurse held back a wince when she saw the blank look of sadness coming from Sunggyu. She put another smile the patient couldn't see and walked to the counter to put down the tray of food, making sure her steps were loud enough for Sunggyu to hear.
 
"You don't need to step so loudly, I can hear you..." he mumbled. She blushed and bowed, apologizing.
 
"I'm sorry, it usually takes a while for patients to become used to being... blind. I see your wound is healing nicely." she commented as she unwrapped the stitched up wound.
 
Sunggyu shifted, "... It still hurts, when do I get them out?" he asked. The nurse frowned, trying to remember.
 
"Not for another two months, you got them last month and they were ripped out, so it'll take longer to heal." she calculated, cleaning the stitches as she spoke.
 
Sunggyu nodded quietly, waiting for the nurse to finish cleaning his shoulder. He rested back into the pillows.
 
"You know we found a donor for you? But we have to wait for your arm to get better for the surgery." the nurse informed, checking the machines and tidying up the room.
 
"Yeah... Dongwoo told me. I heard the man died in a car crash."
 
The nurse sighed, shaking her head.
 
"Such a sad thing, people dying, and the man was only in his twenties. But he wanted to donate his body to the hospital for any use and your eyes hand his eyes matched perfectly!" she said, getting the tray.
 
She sat in the chair next to Sunggyu's bed and fed the silent boy. He reluctantly ate the food, knowing that if he didn't, Hoya and Dongwoo would raise a fit.
 
He swallowed the food one bite at a time, thinking about something- someone he should forget.
 
He couldn't help but think about Woohyun.
 
No matter what, everything reminded him of Woohyun. He couldn't believe Woohyun cheated on him.
 
'It's a dream- a nightmare- I'll wake up and I'll find Woohyun next to me in bed.' he used to think during the first few days of his stay. He thought he was just in a bad dream, one he could wake up from. But soon he realized he wasn't asleep. In reality, the only time he sees Woohyun is in his dreams.
 
The only time he can see is in his dreams.
 
There, he can pretend nothing bad happened, that he wasn't blind, wasn't hurt.
 
In his dreams, he wasn't heartbroken.
 
He still had Woohyun, flashing Sunggyu his wide smiles, his greasy displays of affection.
 
In Sunggyu's dreams, Woohyun still loved him.
 
But then he'd wake up, he wake up to blackness. He'd realized what had happened, where he was, and he remembered he was blind, hurt, and alone.
 
The last one had hurt him the worst, he didn't have Woohyun there for him anymore. He didn't have his greasy, yet lovable boyfriend hugging him and holding his hand every second of his life.
 
He was single, alone, and hurt.
 
Woohyun left him, he walked away with that girl off to who knows where, and he left Sunggyu alone to fend for himself.
 
But Sunggyu still loved him. Maybe he just loved knowing he was loved by someone, that someone needed him in their life, but he still wanted hi dreams to be true.
 
He wanted to go back to the happy times when they were together.
 
He knew he shouldn't love Woohyun anymore, since the younger no longer loved him, but every time he woke up, he found himself thinking of Woohyun.
 
Was he eating well?
 
Was he happy?
 
Does his girlfriend take good care of him?
 
Does he miss me?
 
Those questions rang around Sunggyu's head all day. Even now, he thought of them, and he didn't notice the nurse leaving at the call of another nurse.
 
Sunggyu closed his eyes willing for sleep to come.
 
Everyday he just waited for sleep to come so he could be able to see Woohyun.
 

 

Poor Gyu Gee Gee!! It's okay!!! Thank you all for loving this story! I was not expecting this many (anyone actually) to subscribe to this and I'm so thankful to all of my lovely readers and your hilarious comments! It really makes my day! Dongwoo! Where are yo- there you are, where were you? Thank the new subscribers!

 

Dongwoo: Hello~~ Sorry for being late, Hoya got into a fight with some man on the street and I had to bail him out. Anyways, thank you ananano, xo-youngjae, cutiegyugyu, ilmby_koalala, AmileaChanhee, and orionids for subscribing to Evil_Pandabear-nim's story!~

 

and again, thank you, my dear lovely, wonderful (and sometimes scary) readers!!! I love you!!!!! *sends out hearts everywhere*

 

- Evil_Pandabear