Guilt

Kidnapped

"Hyung!" Hoya screamed, grabbing Sunggyu, who was bleeding profusely from his left shoulder. Dongwoo opened the back car door, hiding behind it as the shots rang out. The rest of the hidden gang came out, with their guns and everything. Hoya passed the unconscious Sunggyu to Dongwoo and climbed into he front seat.

He turned the key, looking around. He grimaced at the bodies on the floor, but he also noticed some gang members that were still alive, aiming their guns at the car.
 
Hoya closed his eyes and hit the gas, shooting forward. The people jumped out of the way to avoid getting hit. Hoya grimaced as he felt the car bumping up and down, wincing at the occasional thump as he hit someone.
 
"The ambulance is at the end of the port." Dongwoo told Hoya, keeping Sunggyu upright.
 
Hoya nodded and drove to the white truck, opening the door and pulling out Sunggyu. The medics grabbed the pale boy and carted him inside the car.
 
"Hurry up and go to the hospital with him, Dongwoo. I need to make a call." Hoya said. Dongwoo nodded, climbing into the ambulance.
 
Hoya watched them leave and got in the car, pulling out his phone that had blood on it. With a disgusted face, he wiped some off and dialed a number.
 
"What?" A voice hissed from the other line.
 
Hoya's eyes narrowed. He had a rush of insults coming up his throat but he decided to save it until he knew Sunggyu's situation.
 
"Go to the hospital now, we found Sunggyu hyung."
 
<><><><><>
 
Woohyun swallowed hard, his blood running cold.
 
"Y-you found him? He was missing?" Woohyun asked, his voice cracking.
 
Hoya scoffed, "That ransom call you got? Yeah, it wasn't fake, we got Sunggyu hyung's finger in a plastic bag the next day."
 
Woohyun was filled with guilt.
 
Sunggyu got hurt because he didn't believe him. He actually thought Sunggyu was trying to get attention.
 
"I'll be there."
 
He put his phone down, staring at it in shock. He felt a hand on his arm. He looked to his left, staring at his girlfriend.
 
She looked at him with concerned eyes, "Baby, who was it?"
 
Woohyun looked down, feeling guilty for cheating on Sunggyu and actually sleeping with someone else while he was being tortured.
 
"My... friend... he was mugged and got really hurt. I have to go see him at the hospital." he lied, standing up. She stood up as well.
 
"I'll go with you-"
 
"No, he's too unstable to see to many people, I've been his friend for a long time now and we're like family."
 
Lies.
 
Lies after lies. Woohyun mentally yelled at himself for lying to her, puling on his clothes quickly.
 
"Okay then, honey. Make sure you come back safely!" she called as he got in his car. He smiled weakly and got in, fumbling around with the keys.
 
He got there and ran up to the ER area where Hoya and Dongwoo were standing. They both had glares on their faces when he saw them.
 
"What's wr-"
 
Woohyun didn't get any further as Hoya slammed his fist into Woohyun's face. They fell to the floor, Dongwoo looking disapprovingly at Hoya, but standing still and not stopping him from beating up Woohyun.
 
"Woohyun, you bastard!" Hoya snarled, letting out all of his anger. He punched Woohyun over and over, only stopping to shake him roughly.
 
"Sunggyu hyung's half dead in that operating room because you didn't ing belief he was kidnapped! How dare you call yourself his boyfriend? What was so important that you decided to let Sunggyu hyung be tortured? Huh? HE'S BLIND NOW!!!!" Hoya screamed, shaking Woohyun by his now bloody collar.
 
Several nurses finally rushed in and pulled Hoya off of Woohyun, cleaning up Woohyun's bloody face.
 
Hoya was panting, Dongwoo keeping him just at bay. But the normally forgiving elder didn't look at the beaten Woohyun with sympathetic eyes, he glared at him with sheer hatred.
 
The three looked at the opening doors, revealing the doctor, covered in blood, coming out. Hoya and Dongwoo ran up to him while Woohyun stayed behind, out of the hitting range of the two.
 
"What's wrong?" Dongwoo asked, eyes wide. The doctor looked grim.
 
"His left arm has become paralyzed from the shock of the bullet. It had jarred his arm very bad and though he will recover from it, it will take a lot of time. And his finger was safely reattached onto his hand, but due to his paralysis, he won't be able to use it for a while."
 
Hoya spoke up, "How about his eyes?"
 
The doctor sighed, "The gang members had used lethal dosages against Sunggyu's body, which should have killed him, but didn't. Instead, he has gone blind in both eyes. This is not temporary, he should have died with those doses, but it killed off his eyes, instead. We are searching for a donor and before you boys get any crazy ideas, none of your eyes are a match, I checked. But while Sunggyu-sshi is blind, we will take care of him."
 
"Thank you so much!" Dongwoo cried, bowing 90 degrees. The doctor told them Sunggyu's room number and that he was now awake and they all ran there.
 
Hoya called to Sunggyu that they were going in and opened the door, smiling even though Sunggyu couldn't see them.
 
"Hey hyung, you okay?" Dongwoo asked. Sunggyu smiled, nodded.
 
"Yeah, still a bit drowsy from the painkillers but I'm fine... Hey... does... does Woohyun know what happened?" he asked.
 
"Yeah, he's here..." Hoya mumbled, shooting a cold glare at Woohyun, daring him to screw up.
 
"Hyung! I'm so sorry, I was drunk when they called and I thought it was a prank!" Woohyun lied, tears pricking his eyes. He hugged Sunggyu, who comforted the younger boy.
 
"Ah, Woohyun, it's okay..."
 
"No it isn't! You're hurt!" Woohyun cried out, real tears streaming down his face. As if he could see them, Sunggyu reached up and wiped Woohyun's tears with his right arm, smiling.
 
"It's fine. Just don't drink anymore without me, okay?" Sunggyu joked, looking at Woohyun with his cloudy eyes. Though blind, Sunggyu's eyes showed love and understanding in them-
 
they showed trust.
 
Woohyun mentally winced as another face came up, holding the same gaze Sunggyu had now, but it wasn't Sunggyu- it was his girlfriend he had left in his house. He pushed away that thought and looked back at Sunggyu's blank eyes, more guilt clawing at him.
 
'His eyes are gone... Those beautiful eyes...'
 
Woohyun swallowed, remembering those sparkling eyes that were hidden behind the older's small eyes. New tears pricked his eyes as he began reminiscing the last time he saw Sunggyu looking lovingly at him like he was now.
 
<><><><><>
 
Flashback
 
"Namu!~ Happy one year anniversary!" Sunggyu cheered, hugging Woohyun. Woohyun smiled back, staring into Sunggyu's bright and loving eyes.
 
"Happy anniversary, my Hamster."
 
End
 
<><><><><>
 

And despite the situation he was in, Woohyun let a small smile cracked on his face as he hugged Sunggyu again, nuzzling his face into Sunggyu's soft hair.

 


 

Was this an okay place to stop it? Show how Woohyun's a cheater, have Hoya beat him up (SPOILER: this won't be the last time), then have Sunggyu forgive him, and finally, wrap it up with Woogyu fluff! (So many different feels going around, not which one to pick).
 
Next chapter will be more angsty, though the beginning might not be (who the hell am I kidding? It's probably going to be wonderful fluff, and then I'm gonna kill it with tons of angst...).
 
Sorry if it wasn't so good, I wrote this really late at night and I edited late at night too...
 
And I know this note is pretty long but! I want to thank all of my subscribers that I haven't been able to thank personally (I used to but then there too many people at once T.T I would love to thank you all personally, but then the website thinks I'm spamming and makes me wait...), even though you may not be subscribed to this story!! Yay for long sentences and parentheses!
 
Thank you:

Nescisa

Seychelles02

puspaasri

P_frog10

epibunny

ukissme199

Yumileenie

dojorockergirl

angiesalazar24

sajiu93

blooddragon

maikelamers

kawaii-lulu

ren5512

rara234

superb

MrsLKimNam

smoothi

eternalxgyu

myriad

Evangelynne

BalancedCuppycake

Westroad

GouttedePluie

shihomiko

Mischievous_Puppet

rumourhasit12

Aurasora

Blackandwhite9321

 
I love you all, my lovely readers!!!! *throws out Woohyun hearts*