A "Date"

Kidnapped

Yongguk yawned, looking around in confusion when he realized he wasn't in his bed. He was in his makeshift studio, and he saw that he was working on some new project. Yongguk peeled off the paper that was stuck on his face. He stretched as he got up, walking over to the room to find it empty.

 

"He actually got up before me," Yongguk mused. He walked into the kitchen, going straight to the coffee maker. After making a cup of coffee, he went into Sunggyu's hamster room in order to find the man. He opened the door and found Sunggyu standing on a chair, fixing a shelf.

 

"Hey," Sunggyu greeted, waving the hammer in his hand. Yongguk grunted in response, yawning right after.

 

"You're up early," Yongguk commented. Sunggyu turned to him, raising an eyebrow.

 

"Early? It's 1. I'm only up since I had a lesson to teach in the morning." Sunggyu explained, "I was going to wake you up after I cleaned the room, but then one of the shelves broke, so I decided to fix this first."

 

Yongguk nodded, yawning again. It explained why he was still tired and why the hamsters were all spread out around the room. Yongguk took another gulp from his coffee and set it on one of the shelves, not noticing how it tilted down as he did. Before he could catch it, the shelf went crashing down, spilling coffee all over the floor...

 

... and on one of the hamsters.

 

Sunggyu's eyes widened, staring at the brown stain on the hamster. Yongguk gulped, slowly inching towards the door. Sunggyu's glare shot up to Yongguk, and he gripped the hammer tighter.

 

"Yongguk," he growled, "I am giving you five seconds to run."

 

He didn't have to say anything else, since Yongguk was already out of the door at "Yongguk". Yongguk cursed as he ran as fast as he could, Sunggyu screaming murder behind him.

 

"YONGGUK, YOU ING BASTARD, WHEN I GET YOUR ING , YOU'RE GONNA WISH YOU DIED IN THAT CAR ACCIDENT!!" Sunggyu screamed, waving his hammer.

 

Yongguk cursed, cutting into the park, running through the bushes into one of the kid's playgrounds. He glanced back to see Sunggyu quickly gaining on him, and ran through the playground, ignoring the mother's screams of anger as he knocked down her child's toy (and possibly her kid). He skidding around the public bathrooms and ran to the crowd of people watching a street performer. He hid in the crowd for a bit, catching his breath and keeping an eye out for Sunggyu, who was looking around for him.

 

"Yongguk hyung!" a voice called loudly. Yongguk cursed, looking at the street performers to find Junhong and Jongup smiling and waving at him.

 

Yongguk glared at the two and flipped them off before running, who looked at him in confusion until they saw Sunggyu sprint by them, screaming with his hammer waving dangerously in his grip. Junhong and Jongup jumped, looking at the hammer-wielding man run off.

 

"We're going to have to apologize to Yongguk hyung later," Jongup said. Junhong stood on his toes, trying to see if he could still see the two.

 

"If he lives, that is."

 


 

Yongguk was panting like crazy, and his lack of sleep was getting to him. He was feeling exhausted, but the shorter male seemed to be perfectly fine. Fine enough to scream every curse known to man at him.

 

"WHY THE WOULD YOU PUT A CUP FULL OF COFFEE ON A BROKEN SHELF? I EVEN TOLD YOU THEY WERE ING BROKEN, YOU BRAIN-DEAD, BASTARD!!! BECAUSE OF YOU, HAMSTER #122 IS RUINED! HER BEAUTIFUL WHITE FUR HAS AN UGLY BROWN SPLOTCH BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR ING COFFEE!" Sunggyu screamed.

 

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! AND YOU NEVER SAID THEY WERE ALL BROKEN!!!" Yongguk retorted.

 

"DON'T YOU ING TALK BACK TO ME, YOU ! YOU SHOULD HAVE ING KNOWN! WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE GONE FOR A SINGING CLASS FOR 6 GODDAMN HOURS?"

 

"I CAN TALK BACK TO YOU ALL I WANT, YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER! AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU TO FIX A SHELF? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU HAD A CLASS!"

 

"I AM YOUR ING BOYFRIEND, YOU SHOULD KNOW MY ING SCHEDULE AS MY LOVER!!! AND I AM OLDER THAN YOU! RESPECT YOUR ING GODDAMN ELDERS, YOU ING COFFEE-SPILLING, HAMSTER-KILLING, HEARTLESS VAGRANT!" Sunggyu screamed, making Yongguk run faster as he did not want to piss off the smaller male any more.

 

Yongguk looked at the two people nearby them and thanked whatever god was dictating his life. He began running towards the two men, Sunggyu following him closely.

 

Sunggyu froze when he saw the two drenched men, momentarily forgetting his anger towards Yongguk.

 

"Woohyun?" he asked, "Why are you wet?"

 

Sunggyu saw the shock on Woohyun's face, and Yongguk mentally cheered, taking this brief moment of peace to breathe.

 

"We were playing in the floor fountains over there," the other male answered, pointing at the fountains where several kids were playing. Yongguk made a mental note to use that if necessary, because he knew how much Sunggyu hates getting his clothes wet, while Yongguk was wearing a simple wife beater and some sweats.

 

"I wasn't really planning on getting us soaked so we're just heading over to my place to relax."

 

Yongguk wanted to smack Woohyun for how awkward he was acting, but was too focused on finding more ways to escape Sunggyu's wrath.

 

"Yeah... Umm, how have you been?" Woohyun asked. Sunggyu smiled at Woohyun, putting his hammer down.

 

"I've been fine. Yongguk and I were just out on a date as well."

 

Yongguk stared at Sunggyu in disbelief. Though every fiber in his being told him not to speak up, he did anyways.

 

"This was not a date!" Yongguk shrieked, "I spill some coffee over your hamster and you start chasing me with a ing hammer!"

 

Yongguk gulped when he saw Sunggyu's grip on the hammer tighten.

 

'Smooth, Bang Yongguk, now you're really dead.' Yongguk thought, taking one last deep breath of air before running.

 

Yongguk thinks that Sunggyu said something to the two, but he was now too far away to hear, but he did hear Sunggyu's screams and curses as he ran. After running around in the park for a good two hours, Yongguk was able to get home first and lock himself in his studio.

 

Sunggyu banged on the door, "Open up or I'm using my hammer!!"

 

Yongguk grimaced when he heard the tap of metal against wood and he knew Sunggyu would go through with that threat.

 

"I said I was sorry!" Yongguk shrieked.

 

"Sorry isn't cleaning poor Hamster #122's fur!" Sungggyu shouted in response.

 

Yongguk cursed, wracking his braing for ideas. Sunggyu continued tapping at the door with the hammer, each tap sounding more solid than the last.

 

"I'll clean her fur, and I'll fix all the shelves and I'll do all the housework!" Yongguk shouted. The tapping stopped.

 

"Fine. Deal." was all Sunggyu said. Yongguk sighed in relief, unlocking the door and opening it-

 

- only to be attacked suddenly with a plethroa of dirty clothes. Sunggyu smirked, holding the basket.

 

"This was a lovely date, Yongguk, we should do this more often! Now, chop chop! After the laundry, you have to fix those shelves!" Sunggyu chirped, leaving Yongguk to stand in the hall with a pile of clothes.

 


 

I'm too tired to make a proper author's note. If there are any mistakes (which there probably are) just tell me about them in the comments, and I'll thank my new subscribers in a different chapter.]

 

- EvPa