B.E.S.T F.R.I.E.N.D

MY FADING MEMORY

Chapter 8: B.E.S.T.F.R.I.E.N.D.S

 

~THE NEXT DAY~

 

Sungmin has a dark circle around her eyes. Her hair messy and his pouting when she woke up. She did not sleep properly she was worried last night because of the punishment she really absorb it. ‘I’m such a bad .. what if my fiancé will heard about this he maybe not like me or he will not marry me or worse he will argghhh…’ she mumbled facing the mirror.

 

The day has come the teachers are busy arguing about the three naughty kid. There are some teachers who wants to give a chance for the three while there are others wants to give them a hard punishment so that they will straighten their minds. The voting is over and the result will reveal later.

 

KyuHae are at the Canteen looking for strawberry milk for Donghae and chocolate milk for Kyuhyun …when Kyuhyun elbow Hae’s stomach.

“hey hey nemo addict!!!!! Look whose there!” Kyuhyun pointing sitting Hyukkie.

“what? huh…” Donghae was mesmerize.

“o’cmon stop staring at her she might melt”

“woow she’s beautiful”

“let’s go and make friends to her” Kyuhyun pulled on Donghae’s wrist and sit beside sipping strawberry milk Hyukkie. Donghae staring at Hyukkie and he can’t let his eyes.

“ahhmm excuse me” Hyukkie look up.

“ahh I’m Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun and this is Donghae. Lee Donghae were from section B and you are? ” Kyuhyun asked showing his famous evil smirk.

“I’m Lee Hyukjae. Eunhyuk for short. Nice meeting you Kyuhyun and Donghae. I’m at section C”

Well, they shake hands and start to throw a story. The surface is filled with laughter. The three laugh, laugh and laugh until someone interrupt.

“so is that the way how you escape your problem?” Sungmin said holding her chocolate milk.

“have a sit min” Kyuhyun said tapping the chair beside her.

“hi! I’m Lee Sungmin. Sungmin for short and you are?”

“I’m Lee Hyukjae. Eunhyuk for short nice meeting you Sungmin” Hyukkie nod.

The four are now completed. They laugh out loud like insane. Yeah, they are all laughing because Hyukkie knows how to throw a joke even Kyuhyun.

 

The break time is now over. The fours are now walking at the hallway. Donghae enjoy actually the break time he really don’t want to end that break time he enjoy chatting with Hyukjae. Donghae are partner with Hyukjae and of course Kyuhyun with Sungmin. The Kyumin saw the EunHae smiles and the laughs they are sharing. Kyuhyun  think something.

“hey, min lets walk slowly and leave that two”

“hmm sure hehehehehe it will be fun  I think.”

The KyuMin walk slowly and slowly leaving the EunHae which is busy talking  and laughing. They hide from the alley and a small laugh can be heard from the couple. They still follow the EunHae until Donghae asked to Kyu.

“Kyu what do you think of--” Donghae and Hyukjae look back and saw no Kyuhyun or Sungmin.

“aissh!!” Donghae mumbled.

“I think they left us..”

“tschh..that evil really argghh..”

Hyukjae chuckle.

“by the way hae maybe I will be late for about 30mins. to work”

“huh why?”

“I need to finish a bunch of my assignment they are all waiting for me”

“let me help you”

“no hae thanks but you might also be late at work and the manager will get mad at you so, no thanks I can do it”

“are you sure?”

“yes hae”

“okay if that’s what you want”

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun decided to go to Mr. Choi’s and ask him if their punishment is already ready.

“Mr. Choi! Sir!” Kyuhyun greeted. Sungmin nod.

“oh.. what are you doing here?”

“ah I just want to know if our punishment is ….”

“ah your punishment! No it’s not yet finalize. Actually the doctor and nurse came here to request to give you a very heavy punishment”

“Sir can we get the address of the Doctor and the Nurse?”

“ah? okay”