Two Weirdo's

MY FADING MEMORY

Chapter 7: Two Weirdo’s

 

KyuMin runs fast like there is something at their back. The two stop and remove their dress.

“I think they will kill us when they find us”

KyuMin laugh.

“nothing to worry we can escape again to them if they will give us a punishment HEHEHEHE!”

 

~*FLASHBACK*~

The plan was like this hae and kyu go to the clinic and they scotch tape and they rope the two (how harsh KyuHae bad!bad!bad!)and escape.

~*END OF FLASHBACK*~

 

Of course the KyuMin enjoy the day. they are not that too close. They are just close a little bit. Kekekekeke

 

~NEXT DAY~

 

Sungmin woke up, stretch her hands and drink her milk. While walking at the side of the Sapphire Blue there are two girls murmuring something scary. She was curious because of her curiosity she eavesdrops on the students. And she hear ‘that guy for sure will punish’

‘right and also the girl with him..omo my hae will also punish because of that transferee she really need to be punish’ one girl added.  After  she heard it she stop and her heartbeat beats fast really fast. ‘omo what I have done? But it’s not my fault it was Kyu and Hae’ she face palmed and continue walk like zombie. She came late. When the class ended Mr. Choi called their attention. Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Donghae exactly came and he entered because Mr. Choi already tell him to meet him at room 4-B after their class.

Mr. Choi sigh.

“so any reason why you did that the two Lee’s and ,Mr. Cho?”

“sir it was me not Sungmin and Donghae. Please Sir don’t punish them.” Kyuhyun said.

“Sir actually it was me I’m the one who suggested it to them and I’m the one also who rope the Doctor and the Nurse” Donghae added.

“no! sir they are innocent I’m the one who told them to do that and I’m the also who plan to escape and please sir don’t pun--” Sungmin cut off.

“enough the three of you!” Mr. Choi exclaim.

The three are now nodded. Head are bow down.

“are you three a good friends?”

The three look each other and answered in unison “yes!”

“okay! Since you, you and you are saying that’s it your fault then.. you will all receive my punishment tomorrow it can be a detention or a 1 week ah… never mind.. I need to go I need to attend the meeting for your punishment guys”.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Siwon is not a antagonize he is just a kind teacher here who will save the three from their punishment. He is also a good teacher and he has a looooooooong patience. He really love this three especially Kyuhyun because he is the uncle of Donghae. But no one in the school knows about their blood relation. Even Donghae keep it to Kyuhyun. But Donghae don’t use his uncle power in school he is fair. Of course no favoritism.