Bunny Day

MY FADING MEMORY

Chapter 12: Bunny DAY!!!!

 

Sungmin phone call Hyukkie .

“Yoboseo”

“Hyukkie!!!” Sungmin exclaim.

“Yahh!!! I’m not deaf. I can hear your thin voice” pulling her phone away and answering back in a yell.

“Are you free?”

“Today?”

“Yes..”

“……”

“Is that a yes?”

“I’ll check first my schedule”

“tsch..”

“I think I’m not”

“Mwoh?!?!?!!?!?!!!”

“I have work today”

“Ehh… stop lying..i know your free today. I already phone call Hae and he told that its your day off today, neh”

On the other line: Hyukkie busy laughing on his mind

“okay! You got me.. ahm what time and where?”

“I’m already here inffront of your house. Move fast!”

“bwooh!!!!!?!? You’re here already?” Hyukkie peek at her window and she saw the cute bunny waving hands.

 

‘how did she know my address?’ Hyukkie whisper.

*FLASHBACK*

 Sungmin woke up early even yesterday was an exhausting day. She feel lazy today. She don’t want to stand-up. When suddenly her phone ring.

“AHH?”

 

Mr. Choi, phone call the three naughty students namely: Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Donghae. They met at the ELF Coffee shop. The three sit across Mr. Choi. His eyeing the three students. There was silence at first.

Silence.

Silence.

Awkward.

 

The four people unexpectedly drink water and put down. To break the silence. Donghae cough.

“Ehem! Ehem! Ehem!!”

“Sir” Sungmin added.

“good news the doctor and the doctor forgive you but--”

Mr. Choi cut off.

“woohhoo!!!” the three jump in happiness and scream like a child won a candy they don’t mind those customers around them.

“Hey! calm down! I’m not done yet sit first, your celebration later, okay”

“okay sir we will” Sungmin cheerfully answered.

They go their position sit properly excitement can be seen on their eyes and happiness.

“”since the doctor and the nurse forgive you now you will face the punishment of our head and the teachers agreed to this kind of punishment. Don’t worry it’s very light.” Mr. Choi chuckled.

“what punishment sir?” Kyuhyun curiously asked.

“The three of you are assign to be the assistant at the library for the whole week. You will help that librarian to her doings.”

“What??!!?!?” the three protested in unison.

“I’m sorry my dear student but you have no choice. It’s majority decision.”

“But sir our library is like a stadium. It’s big!” Kyuhyun protested.

“Oh! Why have you been there?” Mr. Choi ask the evil.

“Of course Sir”

“I thought you don’t know what is library and where it is.”

A small laugh can be heard.

“Sir can’t you talk to the other teacher?” Sungmin showing her signature aegyo.

“Aisshh..” I’m sorry little bunny but I can’t. it was majority’s choice. I can’t do anything with it. O wait by the way it will start on Monday okay”

“When it will end?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Are you listening earlier? I told you already it will last until next week of couse.”

“Why?” Donghae ask like idiot.

“of course Saturday and Sunday are not counted so you have to consume the next two days of next week. I have to go guys. bye”

Mr. Choi leave fast

.“Can’t you talk to your uncle?” Kyuhyun  suggested encircling his arm around Donghae’s neck.

“No. Nothing It’s a majority choice and we can’t do anything about it aissshh.”

“Let’s be contented atleast they did not give us a penalty” Sungmin said calmly.

Donghae on his way to the kitchen when Sungmin stop him.

“Hae! Wait! Is Hyukkie will come?”

“Hmm.. It’s her day off , why?” Donghae lightly blushing when he heard Hyukkie’s name.

“ah.. okay.. kamsahamnida fish!!! See you!” “Bye Kyu!” “BYE KYUHAE!!”Sungmin happily wave a goodbye to the two.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

“So your with Hae and Kyu earlier?”

“Yes. Wait you don’t know the news about us, about the mess we’ve done?” Sungmin asked proudly. She looks so proud when she ask about this hehehehe.

“Yeah. But now I know already since you tell me everything”

“Them let’s go there and eat breakfast I bet your hungry already. And it’s my treat okay”

 

~AT THE LIBRARY~

 

“No that’s not the right place” an old lady Command “place it over there! Put that there, next go over there and put it there” it was the librarian who commanding the three naughty student.

“aisshh that old woman” Sungmin whisper while arranging the thick books.

“What did you say? Are you saying something?”

“Nothing Ma’am I’m just reading the title of the books.”

Kyuhyun assign to the Science Section. While Donghae assign to the Math Section and Sungmin assign to the History Section. They kinda far from each other that’s why they Donghae look so frustrated because his place are very far to Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

 

There are already students near Doghae to be more specific, 3 girls. They are at the library peeking, giggling.

“O MY GOD!! His really handsome!!!!” first girl.

“YESSS, he is. He makes me fall in love and crazy everyday” second girl giggling.

“Yah!! Shut up the two of you his mind, so stop daydreaming” the most flirt girl among the three.

“aissshh are you sure about that? Show us” the first girl

“watch and learn” the third or the most flirt among the three.

 

“Excuse me Donghae I think your kinda hugry here take this it’s for you”

She has a juice and sandwich on her bag. She handed it to the busy nemo. She blushes and feels shy while she’s giving the sandwich and juice to Donghae. Donghae just accept it and the girl flew away to her friends. Well, they are giggling because their crush accept the food and juice.

 

Well Hyukkie was there eyeing those girls who are flirting to her Hae. She’s kinda jealous. She can feel that she wants to kill those three girls flirting but her heart bleed when Donghae accept the food.

“Yow! What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun appear to her side and her bleeding heart jump in nervousness and shocks.

“ah! your so creepy . what are you trying to do? Are you killing by this kind of joke?”

“I know your just jealous and I’m not creepy. I’m the most handsome person here on earth. And I’m too handsome to be creepy.” Kyuhyun  defend.

 

(A/N: Busy at school eh that’s why I’m late to update it…..Thanks for reading it..)