Together

MY FADING MEMORY

Chapter 11: Together

Hae fell asleep while listening and waiting for Hyukkie. Finally, Hyukkie was done,. It was already 12:15AM. He stretches his arms.

(Yawn)

“Hae I’m done” Hyukkie said.

But no answer. She looks down and saw sleeping Nemo.

“tsch.. he already fell asleep” Hyukkie got up and turn the light off except the place where Hae is sleeping.

“hae! Hae! Nemo! Nemo! Wake up!” Hyukkie shaking hae’s.

“hmmm”

“wake up hae” she said in lower voice and she brush her hands to hae’s cheeks ‘you look so peaceful’ Hyukkie mumbled.

Donghae slowly open his eyes and saw smiling Hyukkie.

“let’s go..see you already fall asleep. I told you not to wait for me. hard headed fish!”

 

Walking along the side walk. The cold wind blows in their faces. Donghae got shiver.

“you don’t have jacket?aisshh..”

“ow i—I forgot it and don’t worry I can -----”

“lets stay like this for a while” Hyukkie remove her scarf and encircled it to hae’s neck.

She also put her warm hands to hae’s red cheeks.

“next time don’t forget your jacket or your scarf and also your gloves its cold you know”

Hyukkie still palmed hae’s cheeks. As an answer to Hyukkie, Donghae just smile and nodded.

Yeah! Donghae enjoying it!!! So much!!!!! Even, Hyukkie..(EUNHAE MOMENT, ENJOY MUCH?). A blush can be seen on their cheeks. (KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

 

Donghae fall asleep on Hyukkie’s shoulder. They are now riding a bus. Hyukkie just smile and when they reach Hyukkie’s gate.

“MA!!!”

No answer.

“MA!!!”

No answer.

“ah you don’t want to open the gate huh?!!? ” Hyukkie mumbled.

 

*BAAM!!* *BAAM!!*

 

Finally someone open the gate.

“oh! Hyuk who’s that?” an old lady ask.

“I’ll tell you later Ma, help me first here”

After they settle Hae at the guest room.

“your boyfriend?”

“no, ma”

“don’t worry I will not tell this to anyone”

“no”

“aisshhhh your selfish”

“I wanna sleep ma. Goodnight.” Hyukkie kiss her mom.

“okay! night sweetie”

‘I think she’s already grown up honey (referring to her husband)’ her mother mumbled.

 

 

A/N: I’m sorry if I make her father died already TT____TT