Reunion Part 1

MY FADING MEMORY

Chapter 19: Reunion Part I

 

“oh! by the way is this your business?”

“aniyo but someday it will be mine”

They keep on talking until Yesung look at his wrist watch and realize it was already 11 PM.

“Donghae I got to go I left those three idiots without foods and I need to go back”

“wait Hyung” Donghae yelled while running at the kitchen.

“here hyung take this” reaching out something.

“what’s this?” Yesung asked opening the paper bag “woah!” he exclaimed

“just take that and make sure they will eat that”

“arasso got to go see you again”

Yesung and Donghaae hug while on the outside of café Kyuhyun watching them wearing a hoodie checkered a small tear form on his eyes covering his mouth using his hands.

“bye!” Yesung is now exited at the café waving goodbye.

Kyuhyun started taking some steps back and put his hoodie on to hide his face. When Yesung is already far he remove the hoodie and look at the café he saw Donghae laughing. He can see on his face that Donghae was really happy that finally he saw his friend.

 

~*FLASHBACK*~

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” the 8 cute little kid laugh in unison.

“how did you do that kyu?” henry asked.

“simply, just chew it and instead of throwing it to the trash can glu it on his chair” kyuhyun boast. During recess Kyuhyun chew a bubble gum and glu it on Yoona’s chair and when the bell rang Yoona sit on her chair and didn’t notice the bubble gum on her chair. Kyuhyun blabber to his hyung that he glu a gum on Yoona’s chair and the 8 laugh at their silliness. Kyuhyun still not  satisfied, after the class he borrow a scotch tape to henry and he also borrow his sketch pad. He start to write: ‘I’M UGLY!!’ and he pin it  to Yoona’s back sofly so that she can’t feel anything on her back and when the class ended. Yoona stad up and the 8 boys laugh out loud. Yoona’s skirt has a bubble gum and when she looks back another laugh she heard.

“HAHAHAHAHA look at her back she put a sign that she’s ugly!!” one student yelled.

“stop class!” the teacher exclaimed tapping loudly her desk but no effect the whole class laugh at yoona. Until the principal exactly pass and peek at the classroom she entered at the classroom and shout “WILL YOU SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!” the student stop and look in front their eyes widened and took their sit they all shut their mouth but Kyuhyun still laughing Yesung elbow him to stop coz the principal eyeing him, but still he’s laughing his classmates looking at him they are trying to say through their eyes to stop him from laugh but Kyuhyun  didn’t stop until the principal near sit beside him and stared at him Yesung whisper to Kyuhyun that the principal is on his side now. Kyuhyun stop and wipe his tears.

“oh! princy h!”

“hi Mr. Cho, your having fun?”

“neh,” kyuhyun start to laugh again but he cover his mouth trying to stop himself.

“who do you think did that to Ms. YOONA? She pointed crying Yoona”

“I don’t know”

“ahh you don’t know are you sure?”

Yesung and the group of Kyuhyun look down ‘aish!’

 “neh, why you think I can do that to a girl?”

“of course you can. . .everyone here is your victim”

“you look so pretty today princy but you look so old.. I mean your blooming”

“stop teasing me brat, come with me and we need to talk, ne”

Kyuhyun sigh and stand up he follow principal.

“wait principal why I’m the only one who need to talk to you? My friends also part of this mess”

Principal look at the 7 cute kids and look back to Kyuhyun

“you’re the most handsome that’s why I need to talk to you”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes he already knew what’s the principal mean.

The class end.

Yoona saw Kyuhyun squatting near the door she just snob him and stick out her tongue same thing Kyuhun also stick out his tongue and his friends also saw him.

“it’s already time why you still doing that” Heechul asked.

“20 more minutes hyung then I will stop she’s watching over there” Kyuhyun look at the other side and saw the principal eyeing them. All of them look down and slowly stepping back and run.

“bye! Kyu! See you later!” Zhoumi shouted and waving goodbye.

After 25minutes.

Kyuhyun stretch his body, pinching his back ‘ouch my back’he mumbled trying to relieve the pain he feel still walking along the hallway one arm wrap around his neck he look him and it was Donghae and the rest of the friends.

“how’s your back?still hurts?”

“yah a little bit only” again he move his shoulder and stretch. The rest of the group run toward the two laughing.

“the writings  on her back how did you put it on his back?” shindong excitedly asked.

Kyuhyun smile and start to open his mouth when he saw the little girl with a bunny smile. She smiles to him and slightly bow. Kyuhyun chuckle and show also his smile then the girl gone.

They are now starting to blabber funny things that they have done while walking on their way home.

*~End of Flashback~*

 

Kyuhyun remember this but he can’t see the face of the girl it was blurred and his trying to retrieve his memory to her but nothing happen his head hurt and his eyes starting to blurred until it was now all black. He loses his conscious and he drop down on the street.

 

“finally your awake” a familiar voice he heard. He starts to open his eyes all he can see is white and an open window. It was a little blurred at first but now everything is clear. He look at his side to see whose voice owns that.

“Donghae” he mumbled weakly.

“what happen to you?” Donghae  asked retortedly.

“i… i..don’t k-know ” he stuttered. “I’m just walking and when my eyesight gets blurred and ..and I can’t remember exactly” he explain trying to remember everything happen before he loss  his consciousness.

“okay don’t force yourself just rest and I need to go to canteen and buy some foods arasso. Just wait me here don’t go anywhere” Donghae ordered. Kyuhyun just nodded. Donghae close the door and lean back and sigh.

 

Looking outside the window he try to remember everything before that happen but nothing happen he feel pain in his head and he massage it slowly to relieve from pain.

 

Dance Dance Dance Dance
Dance Dance Dance Dance
Dance Dance
Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty

 The phone ring.

“yoboseo?” Donghae start to asked.

“yah! it’s me Yesung!”

“yesung hyung!!!! Kyaaahhhh!!!”

“excited?kekekeke” Yesung smiled.

“neh! By th--”

‘Yah! can I talk to him?

No! I’m the first one to ask him so you better shut up and go to your sit’

“Hyung who are they? Are you with your friends?” Donghae asked curiously and trying to recognize the voices.

“Neh! They want to meet yah, so are you free today fish?” Yesung teased.

“hmm aniyo.,,yesunggie. I’m at the hospital right now an--” Donghae cut off again.

“what!!!?! are you sick?” Yesung ask worriedly.

“no, actually I’m with Kyu his been hospitalize since yesterday ”

“what? kyuhyun? is he okay now? What happen to him? What’s the name of the hospital?”

“XXX”

“okay I got it. Ill be there in a minute”

“hmm” Donghae hummed.

 

“Kyuhyun!” Yesung yelled as he open the door.

Kyuhyun choke .

“ehe!ehem! wha-t ehe!ehe!are you-doin-g he-r-e ?” Kyuhyun asked coughing.

“yah! of course we are to visit you and to check you also and Guys!! come on!” Yesung yelled and three boys came in showing their smile. It was  Zhoumi, Henry and Heechul .

“zap!” Henry wave his hands and hug Kyuhyun.

Henry hug Kyuhyun tightly he giggled.

“your not handsome this time” Heechul teased.

“Henry! Don’t hug thightly Kyuhyun ” zhoumi complain “get off and I’m next” Zhoumi hug tightly Kyuhyun its more tighter than Henry does.

“Can’t breath.” Kyuhyun protested “Can’t breath Zhou” Kyuhyun tap Zhoumi’s.

Zhoumi release Kyuhyun from his tight hug and he just smile.

“what happen to you huh?” Heechul asked with a high voice

“i.. i.. I don’t know I lost my consciousness and that’s it and I can’t remember anything before that happen” Kyuhyun defended.“and where’s Shindong and Hankyung?” he added.

The four boys look at each other trying to tell that they must say it to him.

 

A/N: So how was it?