So I

MY FADING MEMORY

Chapter 3: So i

 

Sungmin did not win the argument or should I say Teacher Choi vs Student Lee. She loses. It end up to LOSER SUNGMIN. Kekekekeke.

 

Kyuhyun was now waiting outside the faculty room holding the broom and the mop. Sungmin closed the door and he saw Kyuhyun. Sungmin walk to him and pout. But Kyuhyun did not open  his mouth to react or something, instead he reached out the broom his holding and leave. Kyuhyun was a not in good mood and he is not feeling well and Sungmin notice it. She thinks that it’s her fault that’s why Kyuhyun was like that.

“Kyuhyunnie~” Sungmin called but Kyuhyun did not look back

“Cho Kyuhyun!!!! wait for me!” Sungmin ran to reach Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun walk fast because he don’t want to make an argument again to Sungmin , but Sungmin runs fast to reach Kyuhyun and held his hands.

“what?”

“kyuhyunnie~ you look so pale are you sick? After this maybe we can go to clini--”

“start to broom the floor now so I can mop and I want go home early.”

Sungmin bit his lips and pout.

‘why he was like that? Is he sick? But when I met him earlier he look so fine and he look so fine ..tscchh’. Sungmin mumbled.

 

 

~AT THE COFFEE SHOP~

 

ELF was the name of the coffee shop where Lee Donghae work for the mean time. He work here as an ordinary employee. His parents leave the shop to him. Because he will be the heir. His co-worker did not recognize him as the son of the owner of the shop only the manager knows his identity. He works to train himself. In this shop named Lee Hyukjae is a new crew. She applied because she was bored. She is also a good friend of Lee Sungmin.

 

~~

 

Hyukjae was already an old student at Sapphire Blue School and she also encourage Sungmin to transfer, because she knew already that Cho Kyuhyun is the one Lee Sungmin looking for. Yes, Cho kyuhyun is the fiancé of Sungmin. But it they keeps it as a secret, because they all want to give Sungmin a little challenge. And they also want to test her if she will be a good student to her new school, because she was a little bit of bratty, thingy.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I already reveal those important things. Yess cho kyuhyun were the fiancé of Lee Sungmin here and everbody knows it except the KYUMIN…..( >-<)… I’m from Philippines. Nice meeting you all..