All Time Favorite

MY FADING MEMORY

A/N: I'm sorry for the format :)

**********************************************************************************************

 

Chapter 13:  All Time Favorite

 

“aisshh!!! So boastful!”

“I’m just telling the truth. Everyone here knows my handsomeness and every girls here always giggle whenever they see me”

“EW, are you sick? Or your just tired? I think you need a doctor now!” Hyukkie chuckled.

“And I know that you have a crush on me.”

“What?!?!?! me?!! as if you’re my type guy!”

“You like Donghae don’t you?”

“Wha……Whatt?!?!? No! I don’t like him”

“Eh…. I can easily figure you”

Hyukkie silently blushing.

“See your blushing . Yiiieeee someone’s blushing here”

“Of course not! You Pa--” Hyukkie can’t hide it to Kyuhyun but when she will hit Kyuhyun someone call her name.

“HYUKKIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sungmin yelled her voice echoed all over the library Donghae frown when he heard the voice. Kyuhyun and Hyukjae open mouth. Sungmin stop her track when she heard that her voice echoed and cover “ooooppppssss”. Donghae hush her.

“Ms. Lee you’re not in a jungle or in a mountain. Your in a library.”

“I’m sorry old woman” She nod.

“What did you say?”

“I mean I’m sorry Ma’am”

 

~LUNCHBREAK~

 

“Hae how was your work?” Sungmin question Donghae.

“It’s okay doing good”

“How about your love life how was it?” Kyuhyun teased.

Donghae choked hard. Face all over red.

“Here drink this” Hyukkie offered her juice.

“How is she, are you start dating her?” Kyuhyun continue his teasing.

“PABO!” a blush can be seen on Donghae’s  cheeks.

Hyukkie feel a million dagger hit her heart. She thinks that Donghae is already dating someone. (JEALOUS ANCHOVY).

 

The four works to their homes. Kyuhyun and Sungmin say their goodbyes to Donghae and Hyukjae.

“Hyukkie can I ask something?”

“Sure” Hyukkie answered blankly.

“Are you fr--” Donghae was cut off when his phone ring.

It was his Umma Leeteuk and Appa Kangin.

“Yoboseyo”

“Fishy baby” Umma Leeteuk yelp.

“Umma!.. Your voice.. calm Umma and I’m not baby anymore I’m already big!” Donghae exclaim.

“I’m sorry fishy baby. I miss you son. By the way Appa and I are now going back to Korea. So prepare your girlfriend!”

“Miss yo--” Donghae stop when he heard ‘girlfriend’ “What!!!!!! girlfriend? Are you serious umma?”

“We will be there one of this days’ are you denying that you don’t’ have a girlfriend?”

“AISSSHHH” Donghae sighed. “Who told you that I had a girlfriend?”

“ayyiiieeee my baby fish is now have a girlfriend” Umma Leeteuk teased.

Donghae blush and he can’t help but to smile.

“Umma call me if you already departed”

“Neh, wanna talk to your Appa?”

“Aniyo. Yah! I know that Appa is sleeping I can hear his snores. Just tell him I miss him and I love him.”

“Arasso baby fish. love you  baby. Bye^^”

“Love you to Umma take care. I miss you.”

“Your umma?” Hyukkie asked.

“Neh” He smiled. “I miss them so much” he added.

“Yeah1 I can see sparks in your eyes while you’re talking to her”

Donghae answer a sweet smile.

“Let’s move fast we only have 10 minutes.”

 

~TWO DAYS AFTER~

 

Donghae busy serving customers even Hyukkie busy also. It’s their daily routine in the shop. “Finally it’s time to go home” Hyukkie mumbled.

Finally Donghae has guts to sk Hyukkie to came to their house and have a dinner with umma and his appa.

“Hyukkie are you free?”

Hyukkie just move her head side by side “nothing, why?”

“ahhmm my mom arrived last night and she wants to meet my friends” Donghae shyly asked her and scratch his, his nervous that Hyukkie might not come with him.

“Sure I’m free” Hyukkie smile.

Yeah a blush tinted to their cheeks. (=^.^=)

 

“umma! umma! appa!” Donghae yelled as he enter the door “Were here”

“Finally!! EunHae arrived come on I’m hungry” Kyuhyun welcome the couple.

“hmmm..EunHae?!!?!?!? where did you get that Kyu?” Donghae curiously ask.

“Let’s eat guys” umma yelled.

 

(A/N: Comment please and subscribe if you want also…..)