Remember

MY FADING MEMORY

Chapter 18: Remember

 

Donghae and Umma Leeteuk Convo:

“why are you telling this?” Donghae asked.

“we have to, we are just preparing you in the future” umma leeteuk

“in the future?” Donghae question

Umma Leeteuk sigh

“were just preparing yourself if ever one day Kyuhyun couldn’t remember you”

“but you told me before that it’s just a childhood amnesia then he only forget those things before the childhood days”

“it’s a long term sick hae & we can’t do anything”

“alright. I got it”

“we have to leave take care the two of you and don’t skip your food arasso”

“take care umma and appa. Bye!” Donghae wave a goodbye and sit beside Kyuhyun.

End of Convo

“Kyu, why you did not tell me this before? Am I really your friend?” Donghae just looking down

“Mianhae. Actually I need to keep this but your mom and dad talk to me and --” Kyuhyun cut off when he glance at Donghae who is SLEEPING.

“what the fish!” Kyuhyun exclaim.

Donghae still sitting and looking down Kyuhyun smirk and he slowly push Donghae shoulder  using his index finger and Donghae slowly fell down on the sofa. Kyuhyun laugh at the scene.

Donghae really fall asleep and Kyuhyun cover Donghae blanket and he pat softly smiling and trying to stop himself from crying.

‘Donghae give me a good memories that I will bring until my death’ Kyuhyun mumbled and leave.

 

Next Day~*

Kyuhyun and Donghae are walking at the hallway. Donghae’ put his arm Kyuhyun’s neck while walking.

“See you at canteen Donghae Hyung”

When  Donghae heard it he look again to Kyuhyun and he softly put his hand to Kyuhyu’s forehead and  check if Kyuhyun is sick.

“are you sick Kyu? Do you have a fever?”

“nothing hyung why?”

“oh! you say it again!”

“what?” Kyuhyun eyebrow knitted ‘eh?’

“tsk tsk tsk you just call me hyung”

“neh of course because you are older than me and I’m your saeng”

“wow! Is that really you Kyuhyun? yah! bad spirit stay away from Kyuhyun’s body!” Donghae yelled. “I can’t believe it!” Donghae expression flattered. “before you never called me hyung but now, did you take your breakfast? Or your brain left?kekekekekeke”

Kyuhyun smile.

 

The time flew so fast and it’s time to go home.

 

*~Donghae  POV~*

I stretch my body and preparing to leave when someone caught my attention and it was Hyukjae she’s running toward me.

“oh! Hyukkie what are you doing here?” I asked her

Catching her breath. She’s breathing heavily.

“Hae” she breath “hae ”he breath again catching her breath.

“take a deep breath first” I suggest and trying to relief her. She take a deep breath and

“hae what my mom told you?”

“eh?”

“before when I brought you home and you talk?”

“why? Is there anything happen?”

“no. nothing I’m just curious about she. She don’t want to spill it out so I ask you if what she told you before”

“I got it but you have nothing to worry she just tell me to look after you and keep you safe that’s it” I  scratch my head.

“arasso.”

“let’s go now at the cafe”

Hyukkie just smile and we walk.

 *~End of POV~*

 

Doing the same routine. Smile and serve and smile and serve. Exactly 9.30 PM one customer enter the café and sit near the window glass looking outside watching every person passing by. Hyukjae assigned to get the order of the said customer.

“good evening sir may I take your order?”

The customer with a perfect built body wearing light blue and white checkered look up her and smile showing his turtle smile (A/N: kekekekekeke)

“latte please” and smiled.

“no more sir?”

He just shake his head “nothing more”

“arasso just wait a minute sir” Hyukjae leave after a minute Donghae finished at the latte and Donghae  asked Hyukjae if where is the customer who ordered latte and where he is sitting.

“over there near at table 5 his only alone”

“arasso!”

Donghae already saw him. The customer just looking outside and thinking deeply and his palm under his chin.

“here is your order sir”

“ahh …thanks”

Donghae look at him curiously.

“you look so familiar have we met before?” donghae start to asked the turtle customer.

“hmmm?” the turtle guy hummed and look at Donghae blankly.

“I’m sure we met before” Donghae try to remember when and where he met tis turtle guy “aha! I knew it are you the son of Mr. Park?”

“Mr. Park? Who’s that?”

“ah mianhae just ignore what I asked you I’m just hallucinating, I got to go” Donghae smile and leave.

‘That’s weird but he also look so familiar hmm’The turtle guy just shrug his shoulder and drink his latte. When his finish Donghae gave him  the bill and again he asked

“you’re really familiar mister and I know that you also met me before”

“actually I can remember also someone on you wait” the turtle guy hold Donghae’s chin and face tilt at the right slowly and he saw a mole. “a mole on neck left side” (A/N: I don’t know where exactly hae’s mole) “are you Lee Donghae?”

Donghae smile and nodded “yes! Yes! Yes! I am” he cheerfully answered

“Yesung, Kim Yesung”

“what?! Yesung Hyung?!!!!” Donghae hug  Yesung tightly they are laughing.

“Dong…. Dong hae…. I…. I  can’t brea…th” Donghae release Yesung and rub his neck.

“Hyung I really miss you! Where have you  been after you go with your mother?” Donghae asked and offer a sit.

“actually after I leave my mom transfer me to our province but now we came back and I miss also you fish!”

“Hyung I can’t believe it after a long long years of no communication finally I saw you again and I miss the others also”

“speaking of the others where are they? Are they okay? Do they have already family?”

“Aniyo. . actually hyung I don’t know where are the others or they are now , if they are okay or not. But Kyuhyun and I always see each other were living on the same place but I oftenly sleep to his place kekekeke”

“Kyuhyun? the brat kekekekeke I wonder how was he now is he change? Or nothing chaged?”

“kekekekkeke hyung as always  nothing”

“by the way I came here with Zhoumi, Henry and Heechul”

“is that true? But where are they?”

“resting at my house”

“I’m so excited to see them again”

“we need to celebrate this Donghae”

“neh hyung finally we meet again after a very long years”