Suprise

Bullet Proof

 

Jonghyun giggled: “Why did you look away?”

Hailey: “I don’t like it when people look at me the way you did and make me turn red.”

Jonghyun: “But you looked to cute.”

Hailey: “Na you’ve probably have seen better.”

Jonghyun: “Nope all girls try too hard to please us and you don’t you are yourself.”

Hailey: “Thanks.”

Jonghyun: “Well let’s go outside.”

Hailey: “Yea I don’t need my brother to think something happened.”

Jonghyun: “Good point.” He said taking my hand and pulling my outside.

Seungri: “Finally girl ready to eat.”

Hailey: “Shut up and yea.” I said sitting between Taemin and Jonghyun.

Key: “This is awesome not having screaming girls around.”

Kaya: “Yea right I bet you love it.”

Key: “At times but it can be really annoying.”

Minho: “Just like you all conceded.”

Key: “Shut up Minho.”

Onew: “Both of you stop it.”

Minho: “Fine.”

Key: “Whatever.”

We all sat together and ate our food. For a moment it was quiet until Taeyang started asking them questions. It was so akward for the guys, but Kaya and I didn’t mind them at all. He would just ask them if they’d treat us right, if they would pretend they wouldn’t know us in public places stuff like that since they were famous as well. It was finally all over and the guys were tired and we all had school tomorrow. Kaya and the guys stayed outside while I walked them to the door. I gave them a hug goodbye and JJong was the last to hug me and I didn’t want to let go.

*BigBang’s Place*

Taeyang walked to Hailey’s room: “Wake up Mix you have school.”

Mixxy: “Ok I’m up.” She said getting up.”

GDragon walked to Kaya’s room: “Kaya time to get up.” He shook her gently.”

Kaya: “Ok.” She said sitting up on her bed.

*SHINee’s Place*

Jonghyun: “Tae wake up.” He nudged him.

Taemin: “In a bit Hyung.” He turned to the other side.

Onew: “Key get up.”

Key: “No.”

Minho: “Then you won’t see Kaya and I’ll tell her you died.”

Key sat up: “You wouldn’t dare!”

Minho: “Try me.” He smirked.

Onew: “It’s too early for you both to start arguing.”

Onew: “Hyung is Tae up yet.” He yelled.

Jonghyun: “No!” he yelled back.

Onew walked to the room: “Tae if you don’t get up you won’t see Mixxy.”

Taemin got up and hurried to get ready: “I’m up.”

SHINee was ready and off to school. Once they got there a crowd of girls were waiting for them. Kaya and I got there and stayed away from the crowd and went to sit at a table away from everyone. To our surprise SHINee was able to spot us and went to sit with us. The girls were confused and followed to see where their oppas were going. They got to our table and sat down taking up the table. The girls were shocked and started to say things that got me and Kaya really annoyed. Key looked like he was having a blast because the girls gave him attention. This made Kaya even madder.

Kaya: “Hailey can we leave the table?”

Hailey: “Yea.” I said grabbing my things.

Jonghyun: “Hailey where are you going?”

Hailey: “Anywhere where there aren’t screaming girls.” I said annoyed by the girls.

Jonghyun pulled Hailey: “Don’t leave please.”

Key noticed Kaya getting her things told the fans to leave: “Kaya don’t go.”

Kaya: “You have your fans to keep you company.”

Hailey: “Sorry Jonghyun I have to I’m not leaving my sister sides were a pair.”

Kaya and I left the table and went to sit elsewhere. Kaya wanted to cry but didn’t cause she didn’t want people at the school to see or think she was soft. All of SHINee looked at Key. Minho hit him and he just flinched.

Minho: “What’s your problem? It would have been better if I just said you died.”

Onew: “No kidding now because of what you did I don’t think their brother will let us hang with them.”

Taemin: “Good going Key.”

Key: “I’m sorry.”

Jonhyun: “Sorry means nothing to us the one you should say sorry to is Kaya.”

Key: “I’m scared what is she won’t listen?”

Minho: “You’re problem but you better fix it because if one doesn’t talk to us the other doesn’t and I like talking to them, they make us feel normal.”

Jonghyun: “No kidding you should learn how to care for people other than yourself.”

Minho: “Yea you should.”

Key: “Ok ok I get it I messed up.”

Onew: “Yea you did so go fix it.”

Key: “Right now?”

Jonghun looked down frustrated then grabbed him and took him were we were: “Kaya this jerk has to talk to you.”

Kaya: “I have nothing to say to him.”

Key: “Please….”

Kaya rolled her eyes and looked at me: “Stay nearby?”

Hailey got up and got beside Jonghyun: “Yea I’ll be close.”

Jonghyun: “I won’t take her that far Kaya we will be at that bench right there.”

Kaya nodded: “Ok.”

Jonghyun got Hailey’s hand: “Let’s go sit at the bench.”

Hailey smiled: “OK.”

Key: “Kaya I’m so sorry I was being selfish and I wasn’t thinking about the situation…”

Kaya rolled her eyes: “Key I’m like those fans that will just praise you the way they do. You earn it I’m not just going to give it to you.”

Key: “Sorry it’s because I’m used to it being like that, that is until you and your sister got here.”

Kaya: “Well sorry that I’m like those girls.” She said getting up to walk way.

Key grabbed her: “No you’re not your better, and you speak your mind, you say what’s up.”

 

Kaya: “Yea that’s me. I’m not going to lie it’s a waste of time.”

Key: “So can you please forgive me?”

Kaya looked away and then back at him using his pout to get her: “Yea I can..”

Key smiled and got up and hugged her: “OMO thank you Kaya I promise I won’t make you regret it.”

Kaya laughed: “Better not.”

Jonghyun: “Want to sit next to me or in front of me?”

Hailey: “Whatever it doesn’t matter.”

Jonghyun: “Sitting next to me it is.” He smiled.

Hailey laughed: “OK.”

Jonghyun: “Sorry about the fans…” he said looking away.”

Hailey: “It’s ok I know you didn’t mean to take them to our table.” I said pulling his face to make him face her.

Jonghyun smiled: “So what have you been you been up to?”

Hailey: “Nothing just thinking..” she said looking to the side.

Jonghyun: “May I ask of what?”

Hailey: “If I did it wouldn’t be a mystery anymore.”

Jonghyun: “Please.” He said with the puppy dog eyes.

Hailey laughed: “Of you…..” I said looking away.

Jonghyun smiled and put his arm around her waist: “Me too.” He pulled my face to see his.

Hailey blushed: “Real--- .” he cut me off with a kiss and then pulled away.

Jonghyun smiled: “Yea I have.”

Hailey turned redder: “Your horrible.” I said pushing him softly.

Jonghyun: “I know, but I should get you back to Kaya.”

Hailey nodded and got up: “That would be good.”

Jonghyun grabbed her hand: “Yea.”

Hailey: “Kaya ready to go?”

Kaya: “Yea I was waiting on you.”

Jonghyun: “Sorry I kept her longer.”

Kaya: “It’s ok.” She said getting up.

Hailey: “Well bye see you both in class.” I said walking away.

Key: “For sure.” He yelled.

Jonghyun smiled and sighed: “In class.”

Key: “What’s with you?”

Jonghyun: “A lot happened while we were at the bench.”

Key: “What did you do?”

Jonghyun: “I kissed her.”

Key: “Already!”

Jonghyun: “I know but It was worth it.”

Key: “Taemin is going to have a fot.”

Jonghyun: “I don’t care; I’ll tell him personally that i---.”

Taemin: “Tell me what?” he said walking up to us with the others

Key: “Go ahead Jonghyun.”

Jonghyun: “While Ivee and Key talked Hailey and I went to sit at the bench and I kissed her.”

Taemin started to laugh: “You’re joking right.” He looked at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: “No,im not joking.”

Taemin looked serious: “What the hell Jonghyun I meet her first and everything and you kiss her!”

Onew and Minho held Taemin back and Jonghyunsaid: “If you would have taken Key to Kaya you would have done the same.”

Taemin: “Whatever man.” He looked to the floor.

Minho: “Did you ask her out Jonghyun?”

Jonghyun: “Nope not yet.”

Onew whispered into Tae’s ear: “Still have a chance.”

Taemin: “I know. I have to go can you let me go now?”

Minho and Onew let him go and Minho said: “Stay out of trouble.”

Taemin: “No promises.”

Taemin found Hailey and pulled her aside: “Why didn’t you tell me Jonghyun kissed you!”

Hailey: “Chill Taemin I didn’t know he was going to do it, it just happened.”

Kaya: “He kissed you?”

Hailey: “Yea but he got me by surprise.”

Taemin looked away and I told Ivee I’d catch up with her and I told him: “It happened just now and I didn’t see you until now Taemin relax.”

Taemin: “I can’t relax.”

Hailey: “And why is that?”

Taemin: “Because I really like you….” He said looking to the side.

Hailey was shocked that he just said that: “Really?”

Taemin: “Yes why do you think me and Jonghyun fight around you?”

Hailey pulled Taemin’s face to face her: “Well honest I like you both but I know I can only have one so I’m going to give it time because I don’t want to feel bad in the end.”

Taemin: “I’ll respect that… But can we hang out today like at your house today?”

Hailey: “Yea I’ll just let them know you’re going to come over.”

Taemin hugged me and said: “Can I walk to your car also.”

Hailey: “Yea that’s fine.”

Taemin: “Yea.”

Hailey: “But for now we should get to class.”

Taemin: “Good point.”

Since I had class with him we both just walked together and went to class. Jonghyun still sat next to me and Taemin sat far away from me. The classes went by fast and it was finally time to go home. Taemin meet up with me and he walked me to the car. As we walked Jonghyun and the others saw and he didn’t mind because to him Taemin was no competition. When we got to the car I asked Taeyang if he could come over and he said that was fine. I hugged him bye and he said he’d see me later. I left and he walked back to the guys.