The Talk

Bullet Proof

 

Jonghyun: “Why did you cover her eyes I was supposed to do that.”

Taemin: “Oh well you snooze you lose.”

Hailey: “Uhm hi to you both to.”

Jonghyun: “What are you doing over here Mix?”

Hailey: “Waiting for them to get off the stage so that we can play.”

Taemin: “Play?”

Hailey: “When they get a break and get off the stage we go to the dressing room and me and Kaya make them our dress up dolls.”

Jonghyun: “I get it that’s play to you.”

Hailey: “Yup.”

Taemin: “So when can we hang out?”

Hailey: “I told you I can’t make any promises.”

Jonghyun: “Please.”

Before Hailey could answer Bigbang was behind her and Taeyang didn’t look too happy Hailey: “I have to go.”

Taeyang: “What’s going on Jonghyun?”

Jonghyun: “May I have your permission so that Hailey and Kaya could hang with us?”

Taeyang: “Here’s the thing I don’t want people to start telling them things because they’re hanging with all of you.”

Taemin: “If girls do we will defend them I won’t let them hurt Hailey or Kaya.”

Seungri: “Can you really take care of my Hailey?”

Taeyang: “VI she’s not yours so stop it.”

Hailey hit Seungri and looked at Taeyang: “I had nothing to do with this but I told them to talk to you about us hanging out.”

Taeyang: “Wise choice my little one. But I still don’t know because I don’t need you both fighting with people.”

Onew: “We won’t let them get into any fights and we won’t let people try to pick a fight with them either.”

Taeyang: “I don’t know maybe I would have to see the way you hang with them but at the house I don’t want fans around.”

Minho: “Understood.”

Key: “Can I ask you something Hailey?”

Hailey: “Shoot.”

Key: “Do you have a favorite SHINee member?”

Hailey: “Yea but it’s not you.”

Key: “REALLY! But everyone loves me”

Hailey: “Yea, but I have no interest for a Diva, ande not everyone.”

Key: “Good I don’t like you’re attitude.”

Jonghyun: “Leave her alone Damn Key. Sorry about that Key’s..”

Hailey: “A pain in the .”

Taemin: “Yup that’s the word.”

Key: “Shut up.”

Kaya: “Hailey stop picking on Key will you.”

Hailey: “I’ll cut him some slack.”

Kaya: “Good.”

Key: “Kaya do you have a favorite SHINee member?”

Kaya: “I do but I’m not going to tell you. Its a secret.”

Taeyang: “Well we have to go change for the next song so come by the house tomorrow.”

SHINee bowed and Jonghyun said: “Will do Thanks for giving us this chance.”

Daesung: “Bye.”

Before Hailey could walk off behind Taeyang  Jonghyun pulls her and said: “Told you I would talk to them.”

Hailey: “I didn’t say you couldn’t and they might test you randomly tomorrow so yea be careful.”

Jonghyun: “Afraid we can’t hang.” He smirked.

Hailey: “Not really I just don’t want you to be crying if we cant hang anymore.”

Taemin: “Don’t worry I’ll win them over.”

Hailey: “Good luck then.”

Minho: “Damn it you both she has to leave they’re waiting on her.”

Hailey turned and saw them waiting and looked at SHINee: “Yea I have to go see you tomorrow.”

SHINee: “For sure. Bye.”

Hailey: “Bye.”

Hailey caught up with the others and they went to the dressing room to go get changed. They got to the room and Taeyang looked kind of mad in a way. Hailey was scared at what he might tell her. He stayed quiet for a bit and then started to speak.

 

Taeyang: “VI you need to stop calling Hailey yours because she’s not.”

Seungri: “I wanted to know if they can protect her from crazy fans.”

Taeyang: “I don’t care she’s not yours got it. Your to old for her”

Seungri: “Yes sir. And not even were like 4 years apart”

Taeyang: “And Hailey they better please me tomorrow if I don’t like the way they are I won’t allow them to hang with you both.”

Hailey: “Yea, yea, yea.”

Kaya: “She understands she’s just annoyed because Key is a Diva.”

Hailey: “Shut up you defended that Diva.”

Kaya: “Well don’t pick on him.”

Hailey: “He’s just mad because he asked me if I’d date him and I said no.”

Kaya: “He did WHAT!”

Hailey: “What I said but I don’t think he ment it I think he was trying to see if I would say yes but I didn’t.”

Kaya: “Better be right -.-.”

Hailey: “Chill Kaya as if I would date him.”

Kaya: “You never know.”

Hailey: “Ew trust me I won’t.”

Kaya: “Good.”

Taeyang: “Did I hear that right?”

Hailey: “Yes you did.”

Taeyang: “You said no right.”

Hailey: “Yes I don’t even like him.”

Taeyang: “Good.”

Hailey: “Don’t you have a show to do or something?”

T.O.P: “Taeyang leave Hailey alone she knows better.”

Taeyang: “Hopefully.”

Daesung: “You raised her right.”

Taeyang: “But..”

GDragon: “No buts she’s fine.”

Taeyang: “You’re right GDragon.”

GDragon: “I’m always right.”

T.O.P: “Don’t push it GDragon, your the reason why most of the time they have attitude.”

BigBang got changed and went to finish the show. Once they were done we all went home and fell asleep. GDragon was the first to go inside and went to his room and passed out. I was surprised he moved that fast to get to his bed. I didn’t really care and I just went to my room got clothes to shower and went to bed. The night went by so fast that it was morning. And it was Saturday so no school, but the only part I had to worry about is that SHINee was coming over.