New People

Bullet Proof

 

Hailey: “Come in.” I was shocked to see Taemin.

Taemin: “Hey…”

Hailey: “Uhm hi.”

Taemin: “You look cute..”

Hailey: “Thanks. What’s up you seem out of it.”

Taemin: “Are you both really dating?”

Hailey: “Me and Jonghyun yes. Why?”

Taemin: “I thought he was lying and when I saw you both I thought it was an act.”

Hailey: “No, but from what I heard you were hanging with lots of girls yesterday and that you didn’t worry about me once.”

Taemin: “I’m not going to lie to you I was and I was thinking about you just not crazy like Jonghyun.”

Hailey: “Ok. Does Jonghyun know you’re up here?”

Taemin: “Nope no one does I just wanted to talk to you.”

Hailey finished her hair and walked towards Taemin: “I see. Well we should--------.” He cut me off by kissing me.

Taemin pulled back and I blushed a bit: “Sorry I didn’t mean for that to happen.”

Hailey: "Just dont do that again i am with your friend."

 Taemin: “Yea I know he’s lucky to have you.”

Hailey: “Yea well let’s go outside before they start to wonder where we are.”

Taemin: “Ok….”

Hailey left her room and Taemin followed her outside and Jonghyunwalked up to her: “Hey Jonghyun sorry I was fixing my hair.”

Jonghyun: “I figured because it looks nice.”

Hailey blushed: “Thanks.”

Jonghyun: “Where were you Tae?”

Taemin: “I was in the bathroom and when I was going to walk out so was Hailey so we walked out here together.”

Jonghyun: “Cool? Want to go sit Hailey?”

Hailey: “Yea sure go I’ll catch up.” I said as he went to the table holdgin Taemin back.

Taemin: “What now?”

Hailey: “Don’t say anything about what happened please.”

Taemin: “Why not scared to lose your Jonghyun?” he sighed.

Hailey: “No unless you want him to start a fight with you I would keep it to yourself.”

Taemin looked away: “Whatever.”

Hailey: “I guess if you’re going to be that way I’ll just tell him right now.”

Taemin: “No…. I’ll stay quiet.”

Kaya: “Sis foods ready.” She yelled.

Hailey: “Yay be right there.” I said walking and Taemin followed.

Jonghyun: “You ok babe?”

Hailey: “Yea I’m fine it’s just been a long day.”

Jonghyun: “Ok.”

The night went by so fast and then it was time for the guys to leave. I still couldn’t believe what Taemin had done. I wanted to know why but I didn’t want to cause any trouble. Kaya noticed something was bothering me but didn’t want to ask about it. The next day we didn’t have to go to school since the guys had a concert and like always we have to go buy an outfit. Taeyang took us shopping and we picked out our clothes for the day. When we were done we went to the studio to get ready cause Taeyang likes for us to get our hair and mamekup done by professionals. Kaya and I were finally ready and we decided to wonder around. We bumped into 2NE1 and started chatting with them.

Bom: “Omo it’s been awhile since I seen you both.”

Kaya: “Awhh, I know I miss you all.”

Dara: “We have to go shopping one day, ne?”

Hailey: “Ne that would be fun.”

Minzy: “You both still dance?”

Kaya: “Once in awhile cause of school and homework.”

CL: “Oh wow well when we hang out we’re defiantly going to dance to improve both of you all.”

Hailey laughed: “You’re the best.”

2NE1 did the dance for ‘I am the best’ and Dara stopped and looked at us: “You know it.”

Kaya: “Well we’ll let you go because we know you all have to get ready for the show.”

All of 2NE1: “Annyeong.” They said and waved bye.

Kaya: “It was nice to see them again.”

Hailey: “I know I miss their craziness.”

We walked around until I literally bumped into Boyfriend and Kaya looked at me: “Sis you ok?”

Hailey rubbed her head: “Uh yea I think so.” I said getting up.

Kwangmin: “Omo sorry about that you ok.”

Hailey recognizes the voice and looks up and see the group: “Uh yea I’ll be fine.”

Minwoo: “You should really be careful cause if not you’ll really get hurt.”

Hailey: “Uh thanks?”

Youngmin: “Uh why are there fans back here?” he looked from us to the guys.

Hailey crossed her arms: “Fans. Funny were Taeyang’s little sisters.” I smirked.

Kwangmin: “I had heard he had sisters.”

Youngmin: “If this is so why are you both wondering around?”

Hailey: “What’s it to you?”

Youngmin: “Do you know who I am.”

Hailey: “Yea and your point?”

Kwangmin laughed: “they’re right lately you have been really mean.”

Youngmin: “Have not.”

All of Boyfriend except Youngmin: “Yes you have.”

Youngmin: “Well!”

Hailey: “Well later didn’t mean to bump into you all.”

Minwoo: “It’s ok just be careful next time please.”

Hailey: “Will do, I promise.” I waved bye.

Kaya: “Man he’s such an .”

Hailey: “No kidding damn.”

Kaya: “Never want to see him for awhile.”

Hailey: “If only his fans knew how he really was.”

Kaya: “It would shock them to see him like that.”

Hailey: “I could care less.”

Kaya: “Omo B.A.P.”

Hailey saw and smiled: “Yea but I don’t think we should disturb them.”

Kaya: “I know.” She said as we pasted by them.

Zelo: “Hey are you both fans??” he skipped to us.

Kaya: “No were Taeyang’s sisters.”

Bang Youngguk: “They are too cute.”

Kaya blushed: “Uh thanks.”

Zelo: “I knew he had sisters I just never saw you both.”

Kaya: “It’s because they usually want us to stay in the room unless they’re on stage.”

Bang Youngguk: “There’s no fun in that.”

Hailey: “Eh were fine with it, it keeps us out of trouble.”

Daehyun: “Na you should hang with us.”

Kaya: “But you’re getting ready for the show.”

Himchan: “So? Stay and watch.”

Hailey: “We won’t be a distraction?”

Bang Youngguk: “No maybe your cuteness will but other than that nope.”

Hailey: “Funny.”

We stayed for a bit then Taeyang found us: “You both better not be causing trouble.”

Hailey: “No they wanted us to watch.”

Bang Youngguk: “They’re no bother Taeyang.”

Taeyang: “Well were about to perform be by the stage in a few minutes?”

Kaya: “We’ll just go with you right now.”

Taeyang: “Ok then.”

Hailey: “Well we have to go see you all around.”

Bang Youngguk: “Can they be there when we perform?”

Taeyang: “that’s fine with me.”

Hailey and Kaya waved both: “Bye.”

As we were walking to the room SHINee appears and we said hello. When they passed us Taemin pulled me and said when he can make another mistake. I rolled my eyes while he laughed. I caught up with the others and got ready to see them on stage. When me and Kaya got to our usual back stage spots there were a lot of guys then Kaya noticed Yeusung and wanted to say hi but then our brothers caught our attention. Then Yeusung tapped Kaya shoulder and she turned around.