Drama

Bullet Proof

 

Kaya: “Uh hello.”

Yeusung: “Hi I’m Yeusung.”

Kaya: “I’m Kaya.”

Yeusung: “Who’s that girl next to you?”

Kaya: “That’s Hailey she’s my sister.”

Yeusung: “Oh that’s cool. Are you both like fans or something?”

Kaya: “Uhm yes and no.”

Yeusung: “How is that?”

Kaya: “Were a fan of groups but it’s different with BigBang.”

Yeusung: “Why?”

Kaya: “You see Hailey and I are related to Taeyang.”

Yeusung: “Oh now I see now. Wait when I saw pictures before the concert of him and two girls those were you both?”

Kaya: “Yes.”

Hailey: “Sis the guys are done be ready to go to the back.”

Kaya: “Ok I will be.”

Yeusung: “You forgot to introduce me.” He pouted.

Kaya: “Sorry Yeusung. Hailey this is Yeusung.”

Hailey: “Hello nice to meet you.”

Yeusung: “Nice to meet you to.”

Taeyang: “Let’s go little ones.” He said passing by us.

Kaya: “Well I have to go now bye.” She said walking behind Hailey.

Seungri lifted Hailey: “Did you like the show??”

Hailey: “Yes and I would love it more if you put me down.” I pouted.

Daesung: “Seungri put the girl down.”

Seungri put Hailey down: “Sorry Hailey.”

Hailey hugged VI: “It’s cool just warn me next time.”

The guys started to change and get ready for the next show. Me and Kaya wondered off and look around again. As we were walking around we spotted into the least people we did not want to see Boyfriend. We were going to keep walking and ignore them until Kwangmin pulled me back. I didn’t think he was the only to pull me so I was about to yank my arm away until I saw him. I just looked at him and stayed quiet.

Kwangmin: “What no hi?”

Hailey: “Hi?”

Kwangmin: “What’s wrong?”

Hailey: “I’m not going to lie to you I was just going to keep walking because I didn’t want any troubles especially with your brother.”

Kwangmin: “Oh na you don’t have to do that he won’t tell you anything anymore.”

Youngmin: “Hey bro---- Uh wondering off again I see.”

Hailey: “You’re point. See Kwangmin I don’t want to have another argument.”

Kwangmin: “Youngmin be nice to her she’s never done anything to you.”

Youngmin looked away: “But she’s so….”

Hailey: “Say it I already know I don’t obey people I’m not like that.”

Youngmin: “But why?”

Hailey: “Because so much has happened to me that I just stopped carrying.”

Youngmin: “Oh you poor thing im so sorry for telling you thing.” He picked her up.

Hailey: “Ahh put me down I hate being carried!”

Youngmin: “But why if I was to lift any girl they’d love it.”

Hailey: “I’m not like other girls.”

Kwangmin: “Put her down brother.”

Youngmin put Hailey down: “Your really different.”

Hailey: “Is that good or bad?”

Kwangmin: “It’s good.”

Hailey felt someone grab her hand and she turned and saw Jonghyun: “Hey why aren’t you getting changed?”

Jonghyun: “I don’t know just thought i’d come see you.” He smiled at me.

Hailey blushed: “Aww well you should be heading back.”

Kwangmin: “Well it was nice to meet you see you around.”

Hailey: “Bye.” I waved.

Jonghyun: “The Jo Twins?” He raised a brow

Hailey: “Yea I bumped into them earlier and right now.”

Jonghyun: “Ah ok makes sense. So will you go with me to the dressing room?”

Hailey: “As long as you don’t change in front of me then yea.”

Jonghyun: “No I won’t that would be disrespectful of me if I did that.”

Hailey: “Ok then yea let’s go.”

Jonghyun took me to the dressing room and she saw the rest of SHINee. They all crowded around me and I didn’t know what to say.

Taemin: “Hey what are you doing here girly?”

Hailey: “Jonghyun wanted me to come and wait for him to get ready.”

Onew: “Omo it’s been awhile.”

Hailey: “I see you all at school.”

Key: “Shouldn’t you wait outside?”

Hailey: “Shouldn’t you stop being a diva?”

Minho: “Both of you stop it we already have one diva we don’t need another.”

Jonghyun was finally ready except he was shirtless: “Let’s go outside.”

Hailey: “Shouldn’t you put a shirt on.”

Jonghyun: “Nope me and Taemin are doing Internet War and I don’t need the shirt until the middle of the song.”

Taemin whispers under his breath: “Show off just trying to make her turn red.”

Key: “You ok Taemin?”

Taemin: “Huh? Uh, yea I’m ok just can’t wait to start the show.” He faked smiled.

Jonghyun: “Want to go with us towards the stage babe?”

Hailey: “Yea I’ll go and wait for you to get off.”

Taemin: “Yea lets go were up.”

I walked behind Jonghyun and Taemin behind me. Jonghyunwent up first since he started the song. Taemin was in the back with me and talked to me a bit before he went on. To my surprise he pulled me into a hug and he made it a tight hug to where I couldn’t breathe. He finally let go and went on the stage when the lights when out. Jonghyunfinally put his shirt on and continued to perform with Taemin. When they finished they went backstage to get me. Jonghyungot ahold of my hand since he didn’t want Taeyang to see anything bad if he was around.