Day Without You

Bullet Proof

Hailey went to bed after she got off the phone with Jonghyun. It was a long restless night for Hailey and she couldn't fall asleep right away. The next morning GDragon was the one to wake Hailey up, but she didnt want to get up just yet.

GDragon: "Hailey wake up we need to go shopping."

Hailey: "No i dont want to get up yet."

GDragon: "Common please Hailey. Dont make me get the water bucket."

Hailey looked at him with wide eyes: "You wouldnt."

GDragon: "Want to test me?"

Hailey jumped out of bed: "No im good see im up."

GDragon smiled: "That's our girl."

Gdragon left the room and Hailey put on cute clothes so that her and her sister can go shopping with the guys. It didnt take long for everyone to get ready and go to the mall. Kaya and Hailey both picked out a cute outfit and Taeyang piad for it. Kaya and I dont ask for much, but when it comes to the guys having a concert Taeyang feels he should at least get the girls a new outfit.

Taeyang: "Ready to go?"

Kaya: "Yea."

Hailey nodded: "Yea lets go."

GDragon: "My you girls have good taste in clothes."

Hailey looked up at GDragon: "We learned from the best."

GDragon: "And who's the best?"

Kaya: "Not you." she stuck her tongue out at him.

GDragon: "You are so mean."

Hailey: "She's playing you are the best."

GDraong: "Oh i know that."

Hailey: "Dont push it."

Taeyang: "Ok lets go."

*SHINee's place*

Onew: "Jonghun it's time to get up."

Jonghyun: "Not going to school today."

Onew: "Why dont you want to see Hailey?"

Jonghyun: "She's not going today."

Onew: "Why not?"

Jonghyun: "Her brothers have a concert today she told me last night."

Key: "Your still not up?"

Onew: "He's not going to class."

Key: "What about---" 

Jonghyun: "She's not going not even Kaya. Their brothers have a concert." He cut Key off annoyed.

Key: "Oh, but still you cant just stay here. Plus it's only one day relax."

Jonghyun: "Plus it was a long night i didnt get any sleep."

Onew: "Explains why you dont want to get up."

Jonghyun: "Yea well i'll you all later."

Key: "Ok."

All but Jonghyun went to school, but all the guys didnt want to be around anyone. Taemin was overwhelmed by all the girls surrounding them.

Taemin: "Can we go home please Onew." he pouted.

Onew: "No we have to stay here." He led the guys to the table.

A girl sat with them at their table and wrapped her arms around Taemin: "Hi i'm Krystal."

Taemin: "Uh hi?"

Krystal smiled: "Your to cute."

Taemin: "Thanks, but can you please let go of me i dont even know you."

Krystal: "I just told you my name is Krystal."

Taemin: "I mean i dont know you that well."

Key looked at her annoyed: "He said to let go, and i'm telling you to leave."

Krystal: "Is that any way to talk to a fan."

Key: "Fan or no fanit's girl like you that really bug me sometimes."

Krystal didnt say anything and walked away.

Taemin: "Can we please go home now."

Onew: "Yea lets go before people start crowding."

They all left the school and went home. Taemin went to his room and laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling. Jonghyun was still in his room just staring at his phone. Onew and the others were in the kitchen snacking on some food jsut to settle their hunger a bit.

*BIGBANG*

All of us had just gotten home and Taeyang had Kaya and I go change so that we can go to the concert. Kaya and I got ready in my room and it didnt take long.

Taeyang: "We have to go now so we can practice."

Kaya: "We're ready already relax."

GDragon: "Yea lets go Hailey." He said picking her up and spinning her

Hailey: "GDragon you are going to drop me!"

GDragon stopped: "No i wont, i wouldnt do that to you."

Taeyang: "Put her down GD please."

GDragon: "Got it." he said putting Hailey down.

We all headed to the place and Kaya and I decided to wonder around the place. I got bored and started to walk backwards and bumped into someone. I turned and bowed real quick.

Hailey: "Im sorry."

Kwangmin: "Hey its you again."

Hailey looked up confused: "Oh Kwangmin its you i bumped into."

Kaya: "Hailey we cant take long to get back remember." 

Hailey: "Yea i remember."

Yougnmin: "Kwangmin what's taking you so.... Hey it's you." He said looking from his brother to Hailey.

Hailey: "Yea hi.."

Yougmin: "Where have you been girl?"

Hailey: "A place called school, you know that place people go to get an education."

Youngmin: "I know what a school is damn girl, I just didnt know you both went to school."

Kaya: "Well we have to keep busy when we're not at the concerts, and plus the new school that we're in is intesting."

Kwangmin: "New school?" He said looking at me.

Hailey: "Yea we had to move to a new school."

Kwangmin: "How come."

Hailey looked away and Kaya said: "We would argue and pick fights."

Youngmin: "Such tough little girls."

Hailey: "Yea well we grew up with five boys and one being our brother you have to learn to survive."

Kwangmin: "Oh well that's true."

Kaya: "Hailey we have to go the boys are probably looking for us."

Hailey: "Ok. Well we have to go."

Kwangmin and Youngmin: "Bye girls."They waved.

Kaya and I left and went to find the guys. As we walked into their room my phone started to ring. I looked at it and the caller ID showed Onew's name. I didnt know if i showed answer it, but i did to see what was up.

Hailey: "Hello?"

Onew: "Hey it's me i have you on speaker so that the guys can say hi."

All but Onew and Jonghyun: "HI!!"

Hailey: "Hi guys."

Minho: "Where are you we miss you and Kaya."

Hailey: "I'm at my brother's concert, and i miss you guys to."

Taemin: "What are you doing?"

Hailey: "I just walked into my brother's room when you all called me.'

Key: "Hey who did you meet there?"

Hailey: "Does it matter?"

Jonghyun: "Kind of babe."

Hailey: "I ran into the JO Twins that's all."

Jonghyun: "Just them?"

Hailey: "Yes just them.'

Taeyang: "Hailey we're going on already. Who are you on the phone with?"

Hailey: "Ok be right there and i'm talking to SHINee."

Taeyang: "Ok then be ready because we might put you both on stage with us."

Hailey: "Ok got it."

Jonghyun: "What's going on?"

Hailey: "I might perform I have to go."

All but Jonghyun: "OK have fun and come back to us soon."

Jonghyun: "More like come back to me."

Hailey laughed: "Ok i'll be back soon."

All: "BYE!"

I got off the phone and followed the boys to the stage. I watched the guys perform, and to my suprise they pulled me and Kaya on stage. We had so much fun. When it was over lots of people were around us when we got off the stage. Kaya and I didnt know how to react to the fans, but Taeyang and the others in a way boxed us in so that we wouldnt be freaked out about all the people. I was tired and just wanted to go to sleep, and that's when Seungri noticed how tired i was and carried me. Daesung carried and Kaya and we all went home to sleep.