Rejection or Acception

Bullet Proof

 

Jonghyun: “Key you ok.” He whispered.

Key: “There is something wrong with this girl.” He whispered back.

Jonghyun: “Keep trying.” He whispered back.

Key: “Hailey why won’t you date me?”

Hailey turned to look at him: “Because I don’t know you, know you. You’re just a kpop idol.”

Key: “So wouldn’t you want to date me even more for that?”

Hailey: “Uhm no if I date someone it’s because I know them and actually like them.”

Jonghyun: “Oh wow your different.”

Hailey: “Thanks sorry I am not that kind of girl like your fans.”

Onew: “It’s cool we have never seen anyone reject the Almighty Key before.”

Hailey: “First for everything.”

Key: “But would you date any of the members?”

Hailey: “I wouldn’t I don’t want your fans to be upset that you’re no longer available.”

Jonghyun: “Your to nice.”

Hailey: “Honest I’m not, I’m a pain to deal with that’s why me and my jamae(sister) moved here.”

Onew: “What do you mean?”

Hailey: “Why so interested?”

Minho: “Because you’re not like other girls that just talk about us.”

Hailey: “Well our brother and his group made us move because we would argue a lot with people and almost start fights.”

Onew: “Oh well I think you might have more of that here with the girls.”

Hailey: “They don’t bother me unless they give me crap about you five.”

Jonghyun: “Can I ask you something?”

Hailey: “Go for it.”

Jonghyun: “Can you and your jamae(sister) please hang with us we have never talked to anyone like you both.”

Hailey: “I don’t know we don’t want any problems.”

Taemin: “If our fans love us they wouldn’t pick fights with you both.”

Hailey: “I don’t know I have to think about it and talk it over to Ivee.”

Jonghyun: “Take your time on deciding.”

Hailey: “Will do.”

It was finally after school and Kaya and I couldn’t wait to go home. Me and Kaya were walking to the car when Taemin followed and walked beside me. Ivee walked ahead and left me alone with Taemin.

Taemin: “Can I walk you to your car?”

Hailey: “I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

Taemin: “Why not?”

Hailey: “See that car over there with the five guys well the one in the middle is my brother I don’t think he would like you talking to me much less walking me to the car.”

Taemin looked intimidated a bit: “Oh well fine then I’ll just see you tomorrow.”

Hailey: “Ok bye.” I yelled getting near the car.

Taeyang: “Who was that?”

Hailey: “Taemin a member of SHINee.”

Taeyang: “I guess we’ll be better not trying anything on you.”

Hailey: “He won’t and I won’t let him don’t worry.”

T.O.P: “He saw us I’m pretty sure he won’t.”

GDragon: “Yea if anything he looked kind of scared.”

Taeyang: “Good.”