Yes Or No

Bullet Proof

 

Onew: “They just might.”

Minho: “Did they see you with her Taemin?”

Taemin: “With who?”

Minho: “Hailey you dumb .”

Taemin: “Yea they did.”

Minho: “Honest I think you should talk to her in front of them that way they won’t think badly about you.”

Jonghyun: “That was my plan.”

*At the Concert*

BIGBANG was practicing and me and Kaya were just watching and had fun. During one of the songs they want to get us up on stage with them and just have fun and the boss is going to let us. We just didn’t know to what song and it was going to be a surprise. I stepped out to get a drink of water and SHINee was practicing on the stage. JJong was the only one not up there. I was going to go back to the room until I turned and bumped into JJong.

Hailey: “Omo I’m sorry.”

Jonghyun: “It’s ok I’m fine.”

Hailey: “Yea well I have to get back before they wonder where I’m at.”

Jonghyun: “Are you related to a member in BIGBANG by any chance.”

Hailey: “Yea to Taeyang, but the others treat us like family so in a way were all a family.”

Jonghyun: “That’s cute.”

Hailey blushed a bit and said: “Yea well I’ll let you go practice.”

Taemin saw Hailey talking to Jonghyun and ran off stage and said: “Hey Girl what’s up I didn’t know you’d be here.”

Hailey: “Uhm yea my brothers are performing so me and my sister were able to cut class and come.”

Taemin: “So that means I can see you after the show?”

Hailey: “I don’t know honest I would suggest you five to go talk to my brothers and get their permission.”

Jonghyun: “How about I walk you back to their room and talk to them now?”

Hailey: “No because I don’t know how they would react just wait.”

Onew: “Both of you get up here we need you for Sherlock and Lucifer.”

Hailey: “Well seems we all have to go.”

Jonghyun: “I’ll you after practice ok.”

Hailey: “Can’t promise anything.”

Taemin: “No I’ll see you after the show.”

Hailey: “You five can…. Maybe. Well bye.”

Jonghyun: “Bye bye.”

Taemin: “Bye Hailey”

Jonghyun: “Smooth real smooth.”

Taemin: “Shut up why were you talking to her?”

Jonghyun: “She bumped into me.”

Taemin: “Sure whatever.”

*In BIGBANG’s room*

Taeyang: “Where were you?”

Hailey: “I went to go get water.”

GDragon: “It took that long to get water.”

Hailey: “Yea it did GD.”

Taeyang: “Who did you bump into?”

Hailey: “I bumped into Jonghyun from SHINee why?”

Seungri: “Oh wow that’s why it took you forever to come back.”

Hailey: “Well that and we started talking and then Taemin came up to me and started talking to me,”

Taeyang: “Ok then.”

Hailey: “Yea.”

T.O.P: “What did Jonghyun want Mixxy?”

Hailey: “For one he and Taemin want to talk to all five of you.”

Taeyang: “Why?”

Hailey: “They want to hang with me and Kaya and I told them to talk to you all before anything.”

Daaesung: “They’re either smart or really stupid.”

Seungri: “Who knows but we should hear what they have to say.”

Taeyang: “I’m actually interested to know what they have to say.”

Hailey: “It’s whatever to me and the only reason we’re not popular is cause no one knows were related and I want it to stay that way.”

GDragon: “Why would you want to hide that?”

Kaya: “We want to make friends without saying we’re related.”

Taeyang: “Leave them alone. It’s understandable why they wouldn’t use us and plus they’re not like other girls.”

Seungri: “Well just stay put please we have to perform already.”

Kaya and Hailey lifted their arms and bend their hands in a dog way and said: “Woof.”

Daesung: “Stay out of trouble please.”

Kaya: “Can’t promise anything.”

Seungri went up to Hailey held her hand and said: “For me stay out of trouble.”

Taeyang: “V stay away from my little sister damn it.”

Hailey moved away: “Stop it please you know you’re like a brother to me like the rest.”

Seungri: “Yea I know.”

Taeyang: “V?”

Seungri: “Coming.”

Me and Kaya stayed put for awhile until our brothers started to play and we went to go watch. We had a security watch us so that nothing would happen and we watch from the side. Kaya moved up more forward and I stayed in the same spot. Out of nowhere someone covered my eyes and I removed their hands and turned around. It was Taemin and Jonghyun.