miss you

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandy's POV

 

I heard him chuckle, he's been doing that for the last 10 minutes; but I ignored him and kept my arms around his waist as I bury my face on his chest. Dara was tired because she's from work and haven't sleep yet - so she excused herself and rested in her room.

 

While me- as much as I want him to be with his Mom or go out, I apologized to Mom and dragged my husband to our room - don't think green - we're still fully clothe but I miss him so much so I just cuddled with him on our bed.

 

He didn't complain and just let me do what I wanted as he rubbed my back and hugged me back.

 

Well that was 30 minutes ago.

 

 

"Aren't you going to say anything? Tell me how you've been, what you did?" he kissed me on top of my head. I shook my head and pulled my leg over his and hugged him tighter.

 

"Don't want to talk or think, I just want to hug and cuddle. I don't want to move one bit from this position. If you want, you talk I'll listen." he laughed now and  hugged me back.

 

"I think Mom will think we're making Little Sandy or Little Seunghyun right now." I felt him shake from suppresing his laughter.

 

"I don't care." i quickly raised my head and gave him a quick kiss in the lips and resumed my position - my face burried on his chest.

 

 

He laughed again.

 

"That's not fair... it's too fast. You're not the only one who misses his better half you know." he whispered and I smiled feeling giddy but I didn't change my position.

 

"No... this won't do." I heard him say then I felt his hands on mine trying to pry it from higging him.

 

"No! Yah..." I squeeled at him trying to keep on hugging him. But because he was stronger I pouted as he held both my hands and stare at me as he sat up on the bed.

 

"I have a better idea, fair for the both of us." I kept mum and pouted - but my eyes widen when he moved a little lower on the bed to level his face with mine and stared at my face.

 

 

"My beautiful wife..." he whispered then placed my arms to his neck as his lips met mine. I smiled as I pulled him closer. I felt him position himself above me, but took are not to crush me with his weight.

 

 

He kissed me tenderly at first but after a while it deepen and I received it wholeheartedly.

 

 

We're both out of breath when our lips parted. He pulled away a little to stare at my face again and removed some hair from my face. He gave me a quick kiss again then continued looking at me lovingly.  I moved my hand to caress his face. He c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter