Invitation

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

 

I woke up with the worst headache I've ever had in my life. I burried my face on my pillow, trying to block out the light from my window.

 

 

 

As I tried to continue my sleep, I felt an arm go over me and pulled - I almost shouted until I realized who it wasas he buried his face at the back of my neck.

 

 

 

"Goodmorning Baby..."

 

 

 

 

I turned around and face him. "How come he's here." I thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Not that I'm complaining... but when did you get here? " I asked then sat up.

 

 

 

 

"Last night..." he answered as he stretched.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I tried to remember what happened last night. I knew I drank... a lot!

 

 

 

 

 

 

And then....

 

 

 

 

 

I remembered him....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You were a Bad girl last night..."" Jiyong said suddenly making me jump.

 

 

 

 

 

I clearly remeber Wooyoung last night....

 

 

 

 

Is that real?

 

 

I remember bits of our conversation...mostly about me wallowing about Sandy. and him listening to me. But after that I can't remember anything else.

 

 

Did I do something I shouldn't? 

 

I know Wooyoung wouldn't do anything to me ; at least the Wooyoung I knew back then wouldn' t.

 

 

 

 

What bothers me now is how stupid I became again, making myself vulnerable to anyone. What if it was some bad person, I trembled at the thought.

 

 

 

"Uhm... what do you mean?" I answered as I grabbed a hair clamp on my bedside table and putting it on.

 

 

 

"Dara, you were so drunk last night." I looked at him.

 

 

 

"I know..." I answered. "I'm sorry." I wondered what happened to Wooyoung?

 

 

"And there's something else." He sat up and went out of bed. "I saw a guy here in your apartment. Can you explain that to me?" he said as he looked at me.

 

 

 

 

 

"I..."

 

 

 

 

I realized he should be very mad at me if he caught me doing something I shouldn't, but him sleeping beside me means I didn't. That made me feel a little better.

 

 

 

 

"... I only remember bots of last night." He continued looking at me expectantly and i tried trying to remember more details of last night. "An old friend came by,ok... uhm, do you remember Wooyoung?...uhm," I stammered a. bit."i think I told you about him, uhm...my exboyfriend." He folded his arms on his chest.  

 

 

 

i grabbed his hand and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter