Unwell

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'll be fast forwarding to many months later - i felt its the best way to go for me to be able to update this.

 

I really feel I have to update this more so I can finally finish it ( If I won't get sidetracked doing extra scenes and stuff - I'm aiming for a goal of ending it with 10 more updates.) 


It's really sad that I'm having difficulty updating this when this is the second long fic i did which is a sequel of a fic that is very special to me.

 

anyways I'm sorry for the long hiatus.


but I'll still do my best to give this the best ending it deserves.

 

i know some are still hurt or disappointed with the recent scandal but daragon will always be one of the first 3 ships i ever sailed for dara (tabisan and darayang) so i'll just keep my delusions of them alive in my fics, my heart and my mind keke.

 

 


----------------------

 

Dara's POV


It's been five months since we found out about Sandy being pregnant - in 3 more  months I'm officially going to be an Aunt. 

 

I've been visiting her a lot on my free time, or when Top is busy I'm the one who usually goes with her to those classes for pregnant woman.


I also helped them in decorating the baby's room.

 


I was glad for the distraction but sometimes its not enough to distract me from missing Jiyong a lot.

 

 

For the past 3 months he was more or less holed up in their company composing and stuff. He's been doing a lot since those songs would still be screened , around 3 would be chosen for his debut mini album.

 

I did visit him sometimes but mostly its to bring him snacks or some packed lunch. He was too busy to accomodate me and I also knew its not the right place.

 

 


I was sitting on the floor in the middle of my living room, a box of CD's openned in front of me as I choose what to use for my DJ gig when I felt something drip on my lap.

 

I looked down and was surprised to see a drop of blood and my hand automatically went to my nose - it was bleeding.


I immediately stood up, pinching somewhere in the middle of my nose and move quickly for the bathroom.

 


"Geez, What's wrong with me?" I said to myself as I start washing my nose on the sink .

 

I know, I haven't slept that well  a lot and most of the time I skip meals- but nosebleed? I haven't experience that since I was a kid. 

 

Last week it was the bruises. I don't remember hitting anything that hard to cause it - i found one on my leg and two on my upoer arm.

 

I'm also have been feverish lately too.

 

 

Once cleaned up I decided to lie down for a while and observe if my nose will continue to bleed - thankfully it didn't and after around 30 minutes later I went back to the living room to continue what I was doing.

 

 


-------------------


I got to work that night without any other problems - and my night started as usual ; usual since Jiyong started getting busy.

 

Me going to work alone - when before he might just miss sending me once or twice in a week , but now I'm not expecting him to come anymore.

 

It would also be a surprise if he called me while at work because most of the time we only exchange text messages. I know the arrangement seems to but ....

 

I want to be a girlfriend that will support whatever path her boyfriend chooses to take.

 

It's not always like this okay ,when he gets a rest day he always spends it with me. Mostly we stayed at home , i'll let him rest for a few hours then the remaining hours he lets me do decide anything we'll do together - be that a date outside (eating out, watching a movie, a picnic.) or doing a movie marathon at home or just cuddling or making out at home (kekeke).

 

I was taken out of my thinking about Ji when Chaerin approached and talked to me during my break:


"Wooyoung is here..." I looked at her for a moment before continuing what I was doing.

 

"So?" I asked uninterested.

 

"He asked me to tell you "Hi"." I just nodded.

 


She chuckled.

 


"Dara, maybe Woo is trying to patch things up with you. Maybe not to be a couple again but maybe even to just be friends." I looked at her longer this time.

 


"I'm just... I don't know. I don't want to add anymore possible problems to my relationship with Ji when seeing ech other is already difficult, and having an ex-long term boyfriend as a friend could make unnecessary misunderstandings." I answered.

 


"You're being too cautious or paranoid." she answered with a chuckle.

 

"It's not that bad to be safer. Jiyong has a lot on his mind and I don't want him misunderstanding or having doubts about me. So that's that." I answered. 

 


"Is that what I should tell him?" She asked.

 

"Of course not, he just said to tell me "hi", but if ever I become a topic when you're talking you can share some of what I said so he won't try too hard." I said before sitting down on my chair.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter