His Past

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandy's POV

 

I woke up with light on my eyes from the big windows. I thought I was still dreaming because the room I woke up to seems to be the type only found at 5-star hotels. And then I remembered I'm at Tabi's home - or the better term, their mansion. I sat up, stretched then walked over the window and looked at the beautiful view outside.

 

 

Tabi's mom and I arrived late that night and she just instructed me to go rest for the night and I'll meet Tabi's dad and everyone else in the morning.

 

 

Before I went to sleep that night, i received a call from Tbi. I thought he'll be a little pissed off but he just calmly told me he'll follow in  a couple of days. Of course he just can't leave his work at the station and his business just like that. I also have the feeling that he just calmed himself first before calling me.

 

 

"I know how my mother can be bossy nad manipulative." he told me over the phone.

 

"She wasn't that bad." I answered."She was very nice to me during the plane ride and the drive here. She said even though she's not completely happy with how things happen, she do want to genuinely get to know me, her new "daughter-in-law". Actually I'm more anxious on meeting your father." i told him as I bit my lip and walked toward the balcony; the scent of the ocean was so wonderful, I could have stayed there if not for the ice cold temperature.

 

 

"He's a man of few words, but he'll be observing you in his own way." he answered.

 

 

"That just made me feel a whole lot better." I said sarcastically as I walked back in the warm room. He laughed.

 

 

"Don't worry too much. He's just like that at the beginning and then you'll get use to it... have you met anyone else there?"

 

 

"No...Your mother told me to rest and that i'll just meet everyone else tomorrow." I answered as I sat down on the bed and looked around the room feeling its emptiness without Tabi at my side.

 

 

"You must e tired, you should get some sleep. I'll call you again tomorrow, okay? I love you..." he said.

 

 

"As I love you..." I answered.

 

----------------------

 

A knock at the door made me turn around. A maid poked her head in and looked around; she saw me awake and she walked in and gave a bow.

 

 

"You're awake miss. I just came to inform you that breakfast will be served in 30 minutes." she said shyly.

 

 

"Thank you..." I answered and she walked back out. I went to my suitcase and started taking out clothes and arranging them on an empty closet. I picked a yellow sundress and went for a quick bath.

 

 

After the bath, I still got 10 minutes to spare. I went out the room and started walking around. I still can't believe Tabi lived here during his childhood and tenage years- maybe because he doesn't act like a pampered prince, which clearly what he must be like here - a prince.

 

 

I went down the grand staircase feeling anxious again when I remembered I'll be meeting his father for the first time. I asked a passing maid where the dining area is so she showed me the way.

 

 

 

I stopped in my track when I realized who it was sitting there already - reading the newspaper with brewing coffee in front of him. Tabi's dad.

 

 

I took a deep breathe and was about to take  a step when someone touched my elbow.

 

 

"Hello dear, did you sleep well?" Mrs. Choi asked with a smile.

 

 

"Yes mom. Thank you." I answered timidly and looked at Mr. Choi. He just momentarily looked at us then resumed reading the paper.

 

 

"C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter