Naughty Naught ( Tabisan version)

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandy's POV

 

 

I leaned back on the door, placed a hand on my chest over my heart -- and I felt the loud thudding of my heart. I exhaled and went to the sink; when I looked in the mirror, I saw how flushed my cheeks are.

 

 

 

"This is it..." I thought. I smiled finally letting the fact sink in. He is Mine - My Husband!!

 

 

 

 

I turned back to my bag and started looking for something to wear.

 

 

 

 

I saw a small package with a note from Dara.

 

 

 

"You'll be needing this... Let his eyes fall from it's socket." I laughed at her joke. "... or better yet, ignore this and just go out ! I love you and Goodluck!" I started laughing harder.

 

 

 

"Sandy? Are you okay?" Top shouted by the door. I cleared my throat and answered.

 

 

'Yes I'm fine." I shook my head still chuckling. I started removing my clotthes and took a quick shower.

 

---------------------------------

 

As soon as I was finished I grabbed the small package and took out a red lingerie.

 

 

 

I started feeling anxious again... wondering if i can pull this thing off...

 

 

 

but then again it's better that going .

 

 

 

 

I inhaled and exhaled a few times to relax myself somehow.

 

 

 

"Let's do this.!" I told myself as I removed my towel and started wearing Dara's gift.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

I oppened the door and peeked out... I'm not really comfortable with what I'm wearing.

 

 

 

 

"Huh?.." i thought. top is not on the bed or anywhere I can see. I walked out the bathroom then almost shrieked when I felt arms around my waist.

 

 

"Gotcha!!..." he whispered in my ear.

 

 

 

 

"Yah... what was that for?" I slapped his hand. He was hiding behind the door wearing nothing but his boxers. i felt how warm his chest in on my back - reminding me of how thin this thing i'm wearing.

 

 

 

"To lessen your anxiety..." he answered as he nuzzled on my neck."...hmm." he murmured.

 

 

 

"Tabi-yah..." i called to him softly as I placed my hands on his.

 

 

 

"Hmm..." he answered. not oving his face away from my neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It just happened....I got my peri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter