Threat

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandy's POV

 

We arrived around 7 that  night - Mrs. Choi decided to eat oit early that evening rather than eat at home; Tabi's dad is out on a business trip so it as okay. I hate to admit it but I'm a little relieved - to not endure another silent conversation with Tabi's father; and although Uee didn't know anything to me, after that conversation that morning, I'm confused on how I deel abut her. Something odd that I just can't understand.

 

 

I went straight to my room to get all my things - I told Mom that Tabi wants me to sleep in his room,  for i was sleeping in a guest room since the day I arrived. I placed my luggage beside the bed and looked around the room - this is where my husband spend his childhood.

 

 

I noticed some collections of toys in one cabinet and miniature cars in another. Then I caught sight of rows of pictures at the corner of the room. I went nearer and saw that it's a collection of Top's picture growing up. There are some with his parents, some with friends, others are solo shots. I was about to pick one up when I noticed a small picture frame almost hidden behind one of the bigger frames.

 

 

I pulled it out and stared.

 

 

It was a picture of Tabi and Uee - Tabi is playfully hugging her, his arms slung over her shoulder as he pulled her to him. Both of them caught by the camera while laughing. They looked to be around 15 or 16. It looks like they are really close.  I placed the picture  back down then went back to my things and arranged them in the space at Tabi's closet. Mom brought me extra dresses - formal ones. I wanted to refuse but she wouldn't take no for an answer.

 

 

As soon as I was finished, I run to the bed and laid face down . I pulled a pillow and inhaled deeply - hoping I'll somehow smell his scent. I was disappointed when all I smelled was fabric conditioner. I turned over and looked at the ceiling.

 

 

"Tabi, I miss you..." I said aloud. After a couple of minutes I went to the bathroom for a shower.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

For 3 days I assisted Mrs. Choi with the planning of my wedding party. We decided to do it at the mansion - it was perfect for me for their place is perfect for it. I was also able to see and  talk with Tabi's Dad a few times - and I have to admit, I'm getting used to how he is. Tabi is right ; although we did change to one word to full sentences now and once in a while he would talk to me first or even ask how I was. I realized he must be just someone who doesn't like to talk too much, especially to new acquaintances.

 

 

And Uee- one time she asked me to go night swimming with her after her work. She then told me about stories how Tabi was in childhood - and I hate to admit it, I enjoyed our little chitchat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter