Sister Talk

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sandy’s POV

 

I walk inside Dara’s room; she’s currently trying new clothes; and from the looks of it, mostly it’s for her work at Blackjack, “Party /club clothes”.

 

This is one of those things that make me very different from her.

 

 

I don’t think I’ll be able to get out of the apartment wearing sparkling, very tight fitting clothes.

 

 

But I got to say; it looks really good on Dara, so maybe… okay probably it will look good on me too.

 

She didn’t even bother to turn around.

 

 

“What’s up?” she asked, looking at her figure from side to side in her full body mirror.

 

I plop down her bed, elbows supporting my upper body, and crossed my legs; swinging them back and forth.

 

 

“That looks pretty good.”I told her.

 

 

I just can’t tell her straight what is really going on in my mind. Aigoo… it’s embarrassing!

 

 

Maybe this is a wrong idea.

 

 

“Changing the subject Sandy?” she said as she looked at me from the mirror.

 

“What am I not allowed to compliment you?” I asked.

 

“I guess I have to force this out of you huh?!” she said and started walking towards me.

 

 

I immediately changed my position, and kneeled on the bed, faced her with my palms out toward her, to stop her from what she’s planning to do; probably to tickle me.

 

“Okay okay! I’ll talk” I told her laughing.

 

 

Geez… Dara such a bully…

 

 

She stopped and stood in front of me with her hands on her hips.

 

 

 “Come on… Spill!”

 

 

“I came here because I want to ask you something which is very awkward and might be a little personal. But you’re the only one I can talk to, and I know that you know that we don’t keep secrets, and that we don’t judge each other and be understanding always, right?” I said all of this straight and fast without pause and then I exhaled out loud.

 

 

“What is this Sandy? What’s bothering you? Tell me… I’ll help you any way that I can.” She told me as she sat at the edge of her bed.

 

 

I sat a little straighter and took one of her pillows and hug it to my chest while resting my chin on the end.

 

 

“Uhmm…” this is really hard to begin.

 

 

Dara is looking at me expectantly.

 

 

I can’t look at her as I ask the question; I buried my face on her pillow.

 

 

“Hawveyjksdyoudohkkfdneithadwithdjiyet?”

 

 

“What? Sandy… this is stupid. Come on, just tell me straight. I won’t laugh, I won’t get mad… I didn’t even hear what you just said.” She told me as she started pulling the pillow from my face.

 

 

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter