A new Beginning

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Top's POV

 

I was playing with her hands as I drove and keeping my eyes on the road. She's resting her head back facing me and watching me drive. I squeezed her hand.

 

 

"I'm not going to vanish if you look away." I then gave her a wink.

 

 

She laughed as she slapped my hand.

 

 

 

"Conceited..." she blurted with a chuckle. She breathe out and look out front. "You really know how head over heels in love I am with you huh? You love teasing me about it..." she pouted "... a lot."

 

 

I pulled her hand closer and kissed it.

 

 

"It just makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the world." I answered as I placed her hand down asnd started drawing circles on it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Your parents..." she started. I cut her off.

 

 

 

 

"We'll talk about it some other time. Not today... It's our day and all I want to focus on is you... only you." I let go of her hand and carresed her face as I steal glances at her as I continued driving.

 

 

 

 

She kissed my open palm that held her cheek and nodded.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry I didn't give you the whole wedding dress, the whole entourage church wedding you deserve." I smiled at her sadly knowing that I disappointed her. She stared as she kept my palm on her cheek. She was silent for a minute and I thought she won't say anything to what I just said.

 

 

 

 

"Being with you is enough..." She answered finally.

 

 

 

 

I felt my heart swell bigger with what she said. I still can't believe show much she loves me; she said it's more than I love her, that's why she's always scraed. In my mind I disaggreed. - because I know I love her more.

 

 

 

 

I love her so much that I feel contented just seeing her smile or laugh or just being with her... Of course she doesn't believe me... she thinks I'm just teasing her again so she laugh it off everytime I tell her.

 

 

 

We arrived at my condominium.

 

 

 

She looked at me questioningly when I blocked her way in front of my door.

 

 

she giggled as I made a move to carry her bridal style.... She playfully hit me.

 

 

 

 

"Yah...!" I kissed her to stop her saying anything else. I smiled when I let her lips go and walked inside.

 

 

 

 

"Welcome to our temporary home." I said as I stopped in the living room without setting her down. She looked around - and I knew what she was seeing ;  my place looks every inch of a bachelor's pad. No sign of a woman's touch on any of the designs and furniture.

 

 

 

"We'll have our new home soon, I promise..." I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter