The Singer

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV

 

 

I met the producer at an expensive restaurant. The artist who'll be singing my songs haven't arrived yet.

 

 

 

 

She's a new up and coming singer that's been garnering lots of attention lately. --- Yes, it's a woman.

 

 

 

 

At first I was reluctant to agree, after all, i did those songs based on my experiences and of course on a guys point of view;  but they assured me that by changing some parts of the song - still done by me of course- it would be no problem and it'll fit her fine.

 

 

After the first meeting I did a little research about her.

 

 

 

 

"Park Taeyeon."

 

 

 

"She's attractive'" I thought as I browse trough her photos. I also listened to her debut song, and I was impressed; she has such a strong and beautiful singing voice.

 

 

 

I continued talking to Mr. Jung -  He is the producer; and we waited for her and her manager to arrive.

 

He said if things went well with Miss Taeyeon, I'll be expecting a few more offers from his company. I smiled feeling a sense of pride... finally I'm beginning to feel progress in my career.

 

I knew Dara will be proud of me as well. She's one of the reasons why I was able to make such good romantic ballad - okay actually  she's a big part of it... It's just that, she makes me feel so inspired.

 

 

 

I suddenly remembered Dara when I left her. i knew she's happy for Sandy, but there's also a part of her that's at loss right now because of this huge and sudden change. I didn't want to leave, but she insisted.

 

Flashback:

 

"This is work babe; your future... don't worry about me. I can manage for a night."  she hugged me and whispered in my ear. "You'll make it up to me tomorrow, right?" 

 

I saw the naughty glint in her eyes, but at the same time I knew she was just trying to act brave in front of me so that I wont worry.

 

 

I just nodded and kissed her on the forehead.

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

The openning of the sliding door broke me out from my reverie.

 

 

 

A middle age guy entered followed by Miss Taeyeon.

 

 

"Sorry for being late, i know it's not a good first impression but I promise you, this is a time occurrence." she bowed to us." Good evening, i'm Park Taeyeon." and offered her hand to me. "Good to see you again President Jung." she continued as she shook his hand as well.

 

 

Her manager her as she sat down.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter