Big change

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I closed my eyes. Just a little rest until the plane reaches our destination.

 

 

 

I would have gladly stayed with Sandy at  Seunghyun's mansion but I really need to get back home.

 

 

 

Everyone was so happy with the good news. Another party was held that night again. The next night Sandy asked Top to let her sleep with me for my last night and as a good brother-in-law he didn't object.

 

 

 

we stayed up late just talking.

 

 

 

ecxitement with all this new things , the changes.

 

 

 

 

I'm going to be an aunt, and my sister a mother - i told her she'll be an amazing mother, we have a little major tear-fest that night too.

 

 

 

 

She said they might go back in a week ,the earliest.

 

 

 

 

 

I can't wait to see Jiyong- i really miss him.

 

------------------

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

Dara and I didn't talk for the last 2 days. Although we did sent text messages.

 

 

She did mention Sandy being pregnant the day they found out and even when I was busy I excused myself from the recording so I can call Sandy and congratulate them - she's really like a sister to me and I'm happy for them.

 

 

 

"Ji oppa," Taeyon called behind me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yup?" i answered.

 

 

 

 

 

"There's an exclussive party after my fanmeeting later. My manager said you have to go as well." I wanted to say no. Dara is coming home today and i miss her terribly.

 

 

 

 

 

"Do I really have to come? I already have plans..." I answered. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Talk to our representative oppa. I was just told to tell you." She smiled then went iut of the room. I picked my phone and checked the time. Dara is on her way back, i should call our head  to check if i can skip that party.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung..." I said as soon as he picked up.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh Jiyong... Glad you called. i have good news. Our company president and one of our head producers heard some of the demos you sent in the company before. They checked your profile and wanted to meet up with you to discuss something big." I sat up straight.

 

 

 

 

 

"Any idea hyung on what its about..."i asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I have a hunch and I think its something really good." He answered." So don't forget the party later! Your attendance is a must." He said.

 

 

 

 

All I can do is close my eyes, mumble a yes and loose a big sigh as soon as the call ended. I rubbed my hands on my face and openned my phone again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stared at Dara's smiling face on my phone. She'll understand...

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter