A dream

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandy's POV

 

 

 

It's been 3 days since he left and i missed him terribly.

 

 

 

Talking on the phone helps but it isn't enough. He said there was really no emergency at home, and that his mother just wanted him to be there for a party that they arranged. His parents knew the only way he would go home is if it's an emergency, so even if his pissed off, he just accepted it... after all he's already there.

 

 

His only regret is that he hoped he brought me along.

 

 

 

Flashback--------------

 

 

"Don't worry.." he told her. "...after the party,i'll take a flight and go straight to visit you." She laughed as she answered.

 

 

 

"Don't do that. I won't mind you staying there after the party. Rest first then you can take the first flight back home the next day."

 

 

"I miss you."He said and she heard the longing in his voice.

 

 

 

 

"I miss you more..." i answered.

 

 

 

"yeah.. I know." he answered which caused me to laugh out loud.

 

 

 

End of flashback--

 

 

I looked at my bedside table and was startled to see it's midnight. I decided to drink warm milk to help me sleep.

 

 

 

 

As I was stirring my milk,I jumped when someone rang on the front door. I peek on the peephole and was surprised but overjoyed to see who it is. I openned the door and threw my arms around him.

 

 

 

 

"Tabi..." I murmured as I inhaled his familiar scent that i love and miss.

 

 

"I should leave you often if this is how you'll always greet me." he answered with a chuckle as he wrapped his arms around me to return my hug. He pulled back after and gave me a kiss.

 

 

I'm smiling widely as I pulled him in my apartment. As he sat down,that's when I only noticed what he's wearing.

 

 

 

 

A tux...

 

 

 

 

 

That reminded me that he wasn't suppose to be back this night but tomorrow. He looked so exhausted as he leaned his head back and looked at me.

 

 

I sat on the table in front of him.

 

 

 

"Tabi-yah...although I'm glad you're back,but I thought you'll go home tomorrow?"

 

 

 

He sat up straighter,leaned forward and took my hands

 

 

 

. "A long story..." he answered.

 

 

"I don't mind..." I told him. He looked straight in my eyes.

 

 

 

"Do you see yourself being with anyone else besides me?" he asked instead, as he started rubbing circles on my hands and looking at them. I laughed a nervous laugh.

 

 

"Why...?" i stopped myself when I saw him glance up at me. I knew then he's serious,i can see it in his eyes."...No." I said softly as i looked at our hands.

 

"...it hurts to even think about us not being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter