Chapter 7: Embarrassment

Is he an angel? Or just a jerk in disguise????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang HaNa POV

I gathered all the courage that I could get and turned around to face Luhan. Have I ever told you that he is actually pretty good-looking? I walked in front of him. Blocking his way.

Luhan POV

I felt something block my way. I looked up and saw... You would never believe who I just saw right? It's Kang HaNa I pulled me ear phones out.

"Luhan-shi, w-why are you f-following me?" She stuttered. OMG she looks so cute when she stutters!!

i must have looked really confused because she told me that I've been following her from the school gates all the way to here. Her home. I looked around me. 

"I am not following HaNa-shi. Am going home." 

"Yea? Well go home then. " she crossed her arms and smirked at me. (They had entered a big lane with only four houses. And the other side was a dead end. ) 

I smiled and waved goodbye to her and crossed the road. I entered the big white gates. Only stopping to see if there's any letters in the mailbox. Beside the mail box. There was big letters saying 'Lu's residence.' With a big 9394 under it. I ran through the gates and hid. Wanting to know where haNa- shi lives. I smiled when I saw her shocked expression. 

Kang HaNa POV

OMG did he just walked into Lu's residence?? I mean OMG I just went up to his face and told him stop following me. I really thought he was a stalker. I blushed and walked into my house. I live alone with ajuhuma. Ajuhuma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter