Chapter 14: LOVE? NO! HATE! HATE! HATE!

Is he an angel? Or just a jerk in disguise????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRIS POV

" I don't know oppa. i've been getting these a lot recently" Hana said worriedly. i sat up immediately hearing that. Those phone calls, there must be something wrong with those phone calls.

"Don't worry too much over it, it will stop soon, i'm sure." Lay said to Hana.

"This morning, before school, I had 2 of these phone calls and at the second one, Minhyuk oppa answered. I was surprised but I don't think it was him all along, trying to scare me. He wouldn't have the time to, with his drums."

i saw Luhan straighten up at the mention of Minhyuk hyung. Does he have anything to do with Minhyuk hyung?

"Hana-ah~ do you want me to get someone to investigate it, if you're so scared?" Tao asked. I swear this maknae can be quite mature sometimes.

"No. its okay oppa. I think it will be okay after a bit." Hana smiled at him.

"Okay then. But if it gets worse, Hana_ah~ promise me you'll tell me so i can help okay?" Tao comforted her. "No matter what, i'll find this a**hole and wushu him." he added.

"nae~ oppa." 

With that, Chen changed the subject and everyone started to joke around and the atmosphere was much lighter than before. I relaxed back down to the seat and at the corner of my eye, i could see Luhan relaxing back on to the chair too.

Does Luhan care for Hana? No, impossible. They've only met for a few days, its impossible to fall in love already, or is it possible? Why do I even care? I hat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter