Chapter 4: Kang HaNa

Is he an angel? Or just a jerk in disguise????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

I pulled out my timetable and I turned to the girl beside me. Shocked to see she was already gone. With a sigh I walked to a girl who wasn't bad looking she sat infront of the beautiful girl whom I have fallen in love with. 

" excuse me?" The girl turned to face me with a smile. 

"Yes? Luhan-shi?"

"My next class is history. Can I ask how to get there?"

"Of course! If you just turned left after you go out the door. Until you come across a flight of stairs. Up til you are on 1st floor. Then to the hallway on your left    Keep walking til the third class room to your right. That should be your class. Oh and nice to meet you. I am Jessica Jung. Hope you have a nice day at school!!" She smiled. 

"Thanks and nice to meet you too" I turned and left the class room listening to her instructions. And soon I was there. I thought she might be one of those people who like to bully new comers (even though she didn't look like that). 

 

I walked into the class and and I could feel everyone looking at me. I walked towards the scary looking teacher. (She looks like she was about to breath fire!! Lol a dragon!) apart from looking like a dragon, she was also very ancient. 

I bowed to her " annyeonghaseyo. Luhan imnida. I am a new student in this school."

i could feel her looking me up and down. Faintly I could hear her grunt. "Whatever. Luhan-shi please go and take a seat beside... Erm... Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter