Chapter 8: Mysterious Phone Calls

Is he an angel? Or just a jerk in disguise????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the red is our Kang HaNa. Guess who the blue person is????

_____________________________________________________________

*Ring ring*

"hello?" "........" "hello??" "........" "if you don't answer then I' ll phone the police on you!"

there was chuckle over the phone. haNa was getting annoyed. She didn't like to be pranked on. She sighed and ended the call. She grabbed her clothes and headed in for a long bath.

*25 minutes passed* 

HaNa walked out the bathroom drying her hair. She was not too sure about the call earlier. She shrugged it off and prepared breakfast.  While cooking breakfast she didn't notice the time was ticking! Huh oh! She's going to be LATE!!

 

she stuffed the bacon and eggs into (surprisingly it fits in!) and grabbed her toast to leave. She was never late for school and wasn't planning to start now. 

 

 

While DASHING to make it in time for school. Her left pocket starts vibrating. She shoved the rest of the toast into before taking the call.

 

"hello?" ".........." "hello? Anyone?" "hello!"

it was that voice that Kang HaNa loved! It's was her beloved Oppa! But surely he can't be. He joined a rock band as the drummer and was supposed to be in Japan training   Is he returning??

"oppa!!" "how's my lovely dongseng...do..."

 

Luhan POV

I don't know why but why did my hands form into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter