Chapter 13: Weird Phone Calls Again

Is he an angel? Or just a jerk in disguise????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HANA POV

OMG! Why did I even agree to come here? Its so dark in here! Is this what you call a party? Pffft this party has no taste. Tasteless like its owner, Kris. well, i guess its true then, objects resembles the owner....

i was forced to come here by lay oppa, tao oppa, xiumin oppa and chen oppa. Honestly.... Aaarrrgggg my head hurts because of the music!

When I walked into the house, i remebered the times that i used to come here. Kris and his parents used to stay in this big mansion when they were breaking into the Korean market. But now since Kris' parents' company has settled, they've went back to China to continue to expand. Even so, his parents still communicate with my parents frequently, after all they ARE bestfriends.

Anyway i watched as the empty house gradually began to be filled with people. Most of the preparations was completed when i came, so i had nothing to do, but sit with EXO M and talked. I was generally a quiet person so i sat there with my poker face on and day dreamed about random things. that was until he came. I HATE HIM WITH A PASSION. Honestly i just don't get why but i hate him, even when we were small.

He smiled at us as he walked over to our table. I scowled at him, but replaced it with my poker face when his smiled faded and turned into a smirk. Jesus! i really want to wipe that smirk off his face! What is wrong with him??

He sat down and we stared at each other. The atmosphere got really awk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter