Chapter 11: Party Time!

Is he an angel? Or just a jerk in disguise????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HANA POV

I decided to ignore Xiumin oppa's phone call and went for a bath. It was too much for me today! First it was oppa's weird phone calls, then it was Luhan and Kris! I'm so tired today! Party? Pffft am not going to any party.  I'd rather sit in my lovely relaxing bath instead. 

*DING DONG* who would be here at the time of day? Nobody comes to my house except Jessica but if i recall correctly, she should be working at her part-time job right now and not at my house.

*BANG BANG BANG*

"KANG HANA! WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! OPEN UP!*

I got scared and got out of the bath and started to get dressed. The noise was still there after 10 minutes. i was getting really scared. I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole. Luckily it was only Chen oppa out there shouting and making a racket outside my door with Lay oppa, Xiumin oppa and tao oppa. i gave out a relived sigh and opened the door. "What is it oppa?"

EXO M rushed into the house before i had even finished my question. They started making a mess in my house, i was absolutely horrified. "OPPA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" i screamed at them. They all stopped and looked at me.

Chen oppa smiled at me "Since you're not coming to Kris hyung's house for a party so we decided to come over to have the party here." I stared at him in disbelif. Tao oppa came over to me and hugged me, "Hana ah~ i've missed you!" i returened the hug for a few seconds and pulled away. "Chen oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter