Chapter 15: Busted?

Is he an angel? Or just a jerk in disguise????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN POV

I looked at my watch on my wrist for the 6th time already. I was getting tired. But i wanted to see what time Hana-shi was leaving, and maybe, just maybe i could walk her home. I looked over to Hana-shi and she gave a small yawn. Awwww she's so cute when she yawns!!

"Oppa, am tired. Am leaving now!" She said to the rest.

"Okay, let'd talk again next time, okay?" Xiumin said her using his aegyo.

"nae. oppa." she answered getting ready to leave.

"Its Saturday tomorrow, why don't we go to my house? We can play games, eat and talk...?" Lay said.

"YAYYYY!" Tao, Chen and Xiumin cheered.

"Will you come? Hana?" Lay asked.

Hana-shi looked around the table, Tao and xiumin hyung begged her with their puppy eyes.

"Alright, fine." she agreed.

"YAYYY" the four of them cheered again.

"What about you? duizhang?" Lay asked Kris.

"erm... yea. I'll come to." Kris looked over to Hana-shi.

"And you? Luhan hyung?" Lay turned to me. Everyones eyes were on me now.

I shifted uncomfortably, "me?" i asked them. Am i invited is well?

"yea. you're a apart of the gang now. Of couse we''ll invite you." Xiumin hyung smiled at me.

"Oh yea! I forgot! Luhan hyung! I don't have your phone number!." Tao looked at me apologetically.

I smiled at him "It's okay. Wait, here type your phone number in here." and i handed him my phone.

Soon the phone got passed aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter