Chapter 5: Last Member of EXO M

Is he an angel? Or just a jerk in disguise????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day went like a blur to kris, Luhan and HaNa

soon it was home time. The bell rang signalling that everyone was dismissed. However there is always SOME teacherS who talked too much. { in other words MY teachers!!}  everyone starts rushing out of the school. 

Hana was walking out of the school until she suddenly bump into someone. Guess who it was??? Kris!! He was by him self. He looked at her and smirked. 

"I'll beat you again this year"

" aye ri-" "Luhan!" She said, but was interrupted by kris calling someone's name. HaNa hated being interrupted and kris knew that. Luhan, from behind, walked up to hana and kris.  

" HaNa ah~" kris started.

"don't you even call me that" hana hissed at him.

Kris rolled his eyes and continued "whatever you lost last year. Remember our deal okay?" He winked at her. 

that sent shivers down her back. 

"Oh and I forgot to tell you this. This is Luhan." 

she looked at Luhan then kris "and?"

"He is the last member in Exo-M."

"So?"

"so you should at least greet him" 

"I already know him. He's in most of my classes right??" And she looked at him.

he nodded.

 

Luhan POV

I was worried that they would start fighting. Seriously if looks could kill? Omg those two would have died by now. Oh yeah! Am the last member of Exo-M. Yay!!

*FLASH BACK*

 this was third period and it was P.E.  I already knew how to get here and I'm still not really used to this many people. Back in my old school there was less people because not everyone was able to get in the school! Yay!! Do I sound smart??

we are doing basketball. Park seonsaeng-nim was really nice to me. I joined in a group of another 4 boys. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Luha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter