Chapter 2: Who is he?

Is he an angel? Or just a jerk in disguise????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh great!! Luck in my way NOT!! Why do I have to see HIM first?? Why? Why? Why? Kris who is my childhood enemy is only 10 days older than me!! My parents and his parents are best friends and even better business partners. But I HATE him!!!!!!!!!!! His is arrogant and rude. I mean his IS smart and I know that cause all he does in class is sleep but he still gets a high score. I mean how unfair is that??? It's not like am jealous cause am not. Ever since I remember it, we've always been fighting. Not physically (Duh!) but ever since we were little kids we would fight for toys and now that we are older we fight for grades. What I mean is that if this year his test scores are higher than mines (aye right. In his dreams!) then the next year I will do  better to have a test score that is higher than his. 

Anyway all that talk about him in the morning has really really pissed me off.

I walked pasted him as if he didn't existed. This year I am definitely beating his score. Last year was a tie (oh great!!) it was the first time we ever had a tie before. 

 

This is my second year in high school!!!

Anyway I headed to my lockers to put a few books down. God! Why are they so heavy?? The bell rang suddenly and I dropped all my books in the hall way just round the corner from my locker. (Really! Luck really love me! Right?)   As I bent down to pick the books up, a boy helped me by gathering it up. He handed it to me. And oh my gosh!! He is s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter