Chapter 3: Luhan

Is he an angel? Or just a jerk in disguise????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hurried back to class. Thank god am not late!!! I sat at my usual seat behind Jessica my best friend. (She has a crush on one of the exo-m members!!) the home room teacher told us to be quiet.

"everyone!!!! Please be quiet!!!! I have something important to announce" everyone shuts up almost instantly eager to know about the 'announcement'. I bet you it just another one of her 'the holidays have ended and now you are in school' talks. I mean who actually listens to her?? 

" this is Luhan and he has transferred here from China! Please welcome him" the class clapped.

to my surprise it was the boy that i met this morning, who helped me gather  up the books.

Luhan POV

I bowed a little in front of the class.

"annyeonghaseyo my name is Luhan. And I am Chinese. " I heard little murmurs around the class and the girls was spazzing over my good looks. I looked around the class for a seat and my eyes landed on a girl. It was the girl that I saw this morning. The one who dropped all her books. I walked to the seat beside her. 

"Is this seat free?" I asked her. She looked at me and slightly nodded. I gave her a smile and quickly sat down.  

She was beautiful. Yet so innocent. Her flawless face was like an angel. Omg I think I have fallen for her. How nice! Love at first sight. I didn't realise I was staring at her. She looked at me and  I turned away as red as a tomato.  

I didn't dare to look at her an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter