Chapter 6: STALKER ALERT!

Is he an angel? Or just a jerk in disguise????
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ever wondered why we were called Exo-M??" I looked at him hoping that he will stop pausing for effect. It was as if he was reading my mind. He continued. 

"It wasn't us who started Exo. Every year when students graduate and leave. New students would get picked as Exo members. At the end of the year they would go and represent the school and enter a international competition. But because of some arguments that they had.  Exo split into two group. Exo-M and Exo-K. We are Exo-m. And in that competition that I just told you about, we have already won as second place twice in a row. Of course they weren't bad they were third. But we STILL bet them. Right guys?" He turned to the members.

"YEAH!" They all said together.

 

*FLASH BACK ENDS*

Kang HaNa-sii walked away. I waved goodbye to Kris and went home.

 

Kang HaNa POV

that stupid annoying Kris!!! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! Stupid JERK!

 I walked away from kris and Luhan. Luhan seems nice. No! I can't give in easily. I MUST maintain my image. Ice princess. I liked walking. I could see lots of different scenery that you would miss whilst driving. 

I could feel people behind me. A-are they stalking me?? I'm tempted to turn and look but that would give me away. No it can't be they must be living near me that's all.

 

theres actually someone following me!! Ten minutes has passed and I still can feel like being followed! What should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter