Chapter 6 - The Library

Back To Me

Reii’s POV

Its has been weeks since we that date and we are still happy together. Although he’s busy, we would still meet and go out on a date once every week or he would stop by my house every now and then when he’s free and meet me at the park near my house to chat for awhile. I sat in the classroom thinking when I would be having a date with him as we still haven go out on a date this week.

‘Ding dong!’ the classroom bell rang. The class had ended and I was about to leave when Jean approaches me.

‘Hey wanna go out with us? We’re going shopping.’ Jean asked but I refused.

‘I’m going to the library.’ I told her. I didn’t have the mood to go shopping today anyway. Off I go, on my way to my favourite place, the library. Library had always been my favourite as I could always feel at ease or peace when I am in the library. It a place I use to go whenever I need to calm myself to settle my thoughts, whenever I am sad and could place aside my thoughts. The library is like a forest with wide knowledge, the books and the atmosphere can somehow make me forget about my trouble for awhile while I am looking for books or while I am reading.

I went to the counter to check and see if the books I wanted had been borrowed before I search endless for something that had already been borrowed by others.

‘Yes!’ I thought when I see that the book I wanted to read is still somewhere hiding inside the library. I immediately find a table and put down my bag before I went for my book hunting. I have searched for an hour now and to no avail. This is my last hope I thought and walked to the shelf that contain materials similar to what I wanted to read. I hope I would be able to find it since someone would always borrowed it away before I could manage to read it. I looked around the shelf and finally, I found it hiding somewhere in the middle of the shelf.

‘You’re mine now.’ I said and just when I was about to take the book out, another hand was there too, wanting to take the book.

 

Junhyung’s POV

‘Finally!’ I thought as it had been a long time since I was given a break and today was the day, haha, a day that I didn’t have a schedule. I was so happy about it. However because I was the only one without a schedule today, I didn’t know what I wanted to do. I sat in the living room thinking about the places that I could go but all the places I thought of wont be fun to go alone.

‘Ahha, bingo’ and with that I went to my room to change my clothes wearing a simple white tee with black skinny and not forgetting a spec to disguise myself with. After 20 minutes on the train I finally arrived. ‘It’s been a long time since I last come to the library.’ I thought to myself and found myself going into the library excitingly. I wonder if the book is still there, I thought and found myself walking towards the shelf. I didn’t need to ask or check the position of the book as I knew it would confirm be there since I had once been a librarian here before. Surprising right? The famous B2st rapper was once working as a librarian.

‘It would be a shock if my fans know that,’ I chuckled at my thought. There it is, I easily spotted the book without any effort.

‘It would be wonderful to read that book again’ I thought and quicken my pace to reach and take the book from the shelf.

Just when I was about to reached the book, someone’s hand was reaching for the book too, wanting to read the same book as me.  I turned to see who the person was and to my surprise it was Reii, the girl from Seoul highschool. I was even more surprise that I could still remember her name since it was weeks after that fan meeting and she still look that gorgeous, nope maybe even more gorgeous compared to the last time I saw her.

‘I didn’t know what to do. It was awkward. Will she be able to recognize me? Should I turn and walk away and let her had the book?’ these thoughts were fighting inside my mind and I didn’t care anymore. I had to say something before it get more weird or maybe before she found me out and expose me. If im expose, my rest of the day would confirm not be in peace because of the fans. They would sure be following me around the whole day if they found out that I am here.

‘Do you want to read the book? If you want you could take it.’ I said and began to leave once I finished my sentence. Suddenly a hand grab onto my wrist. I turned around and see that Reii was grabbing onto my wrist.

‘Thank you for your words at the fan meeting. And don’t worry I wont scream and shout like the last time I did, fans wouldn’t notice you’ She whispered.

‘You can have the book since its hard for you to have a break, I can read it next time.’ she continued and passed the book to me. 

‘Wait, how about this, I could let you have the book but you have to treat me coffee in return. How about that?’ I asked her as I was bored and needed companion to spend my whole afternoon; most importantly I was curious about her. She seem like a different girl compared to before.

 

Reii’s POV

‘Okay!’ I whisper as I wanted to thank him for both the words last time and the book. Furthermore he’s a member from b2st, I didn’t want him to dislike or think that I am rude since Doojoon might introduce me to them soon. It would be troublesome if he dislike me. We walked to the nearest café from the library and settled down.

‘Hello sir/madam, what would you like?’ a waitress came as we settled down.  

‘Cappuccino!’ we both said in union. I turn to look at him and he did the same and we both laughed at our own reaction.

 

Junhyung’s POV

 Hours had passed and we are still at the café. We are still happily chatting about the book and our interest and hobby. I felt comfortable around her. We had some much in common. Especially our thoughts on the book.

‘Can we be friends?’ I asked her as I thought that she would become a good friend of mine.

‘Sure, why not.’ She said.

Soon the sky began to turn dark. ‘Time sure flies fast, I gotta go.’ She said.

I nodded and asked for her number before we part our ways.

‘See you soon!’ she said and left.

Sure’ I replied and turn towards the oposite direction of her and left too.

‘When will I be able to see you soon?’ I smile at my thought.