Chapter 12

Back To Me

Reii’s POV

It’s been a week since we’re exposed. Our news are still appearing everywhere and the Antis are continue rising each day. Doojoon is consistently asked about us but everytime they asked about it, his manager would blocked the question by asking the reporters to asked another questions or Doojoon would simply not answer it during the variety show with the help of the other members distracting or changing the subject.

‘Click!’ the door opened. ‘Hey babe, what are you cooking?’ Doojoon asked while holding me by the back, laying his chin on my shoulder.

‘Creamy pasta.’ I replied turning to face him now with my hands on his neck.

Ever since we’re exposed, we couldn’t go out to date anymore. Not even the park near my house. he would always come over to my house every now and then when he has the time and we would stay inside my house watching movie and stuffs inside the house. Sometimes we didn’t even do anything, I would just lay on his lap and we would stay there for hours with him playing with my hair while I am sleeping and im contented with that as long as we’re together. It has been a habit to not be surprise hearing the opened and closed since I knew that it would be him. I had given him my  house’s password so that he could come in whenever he wants and I didn’t need to open the door for him every time he comes.

I turned my back facing him again to concentrate on cooking the pasta. ‘What do I need to do babe? Pasta? Sauce? Or cutting the ingredients?’ Doojoon asked while putting the baby blue apron on. I turned around to meet his face again,

‘Nope, you’re gonna wait outside until I finished cooking. You know I’ll never let you cook right? Now go outside and watch some tv instead of disturbing me here.’ I said to him.

‘Please! Just this once darling, please!’ doojoon said pleadingly with his palm together and at the same time using his aegyo.

‘Nope, you know that will never work on me. Go out now!’ I said pushing him lightly towards the living room.

Seeing him still refuse to move, ‘Aigoo, guess I gotta do this again.’ I said, I tipped toe and kissed the tip of his nose. ‘Can you please go out now darling?’ I said with as much aegyo as he had previously.

‘Fine! Always use this against me!’and with that Doojoon stormed out of the kitchen.

‘Hahas!’ I chuckled as he is still as childish as ever but I guess this is what I liked about him. People only get to see his cool side while I get to see both his cute and cool side even though most of the time is his cute and childish side.

A moment after he went out, I peeked over to see what he was doing. He was sitting on the sofa with the television on but I knew that his eyes are closed instead of watching the television although his back is facing me. He was always doing that while im cooking or not around his view. He would always put on his smile, pretend that he’s fine in front of me and would only put down his guard showing how he feel when im not around him. Thus I didn’t want him to cook and wanted him to rest for awhile instead of acting all fine around me. I sighed and continued with my dishes. It hurts me to see how stress and tired he was all the time. His face was full of pain and stress even though I cant see him but I could feel them. I guess this is what they call, the telepathy between lovers and what pained me the most is that he didn’t want to show his true emotions to me.

‘Done!’ I said while bringing the pastas out but there was no movement from Doojoon. I placed the pastas on the table and walked over to see that he was still sleeping. He looks so tired and tensed. I guess our matter had really drained him. I his face making him tensed down a little but instead he was awoken by my .

‘Have I slept very long?’ Doojoon asked as he rub his eyes.

‘Nope!’ I said and quickly turned away when I felt a tear streaming down. I began walking away while wiping the tear that dropped.

‘Hurry up! Im hungry!’ I said with aegyo to prevent him from suspecting anything.

 

Doojoon’s POV

It has been a week since I left the cube building, I know I had to break up with her but I just couldn’t do it. I decided to go against Mr hong for once since I couldn’t break with her and I didn’t want to do it. She was crying. I saw that tear that streamed down.

‘Hurry up! Im hungry!’ she said with aegyo.

It tear me apart inside to see that she cried and worst of all she tried to hide it from me. If that’s what she want, I couldn’t do anything right? ‘Alright, alright im coming babe.’ I said, pretending that I didn’t see the tear.