Chapter 28 - Creamy Pasta

Back To Me

Junhyung’s POV

Everything was going the opposite of what I had thought it would be. Reii was telling Doojoon Hyung that she didn’t love him anymore. I was stunned when Reii said that she loved me now. I was happy to hear that but I know it wasn’t true. What was she thinking to say that? She then turned to face me and asked me for help. Before I could answer anything, her lips crashed to mine. I stood there stunned and luckily it was only a light kiss, as I know a part of me would want to kiss back if our kiss were long even though a part of me knows that I shouldn’t do that. I stood there still not moving while watching her turned back to face hyung.

‘Im serious Doojoon, I loved him even though its one-sided.’ Reii said to Doojoon hyung after pulling out of the kiss.

Hyung’s eyes were full of pained. A tear slipped from Doojoon hyung’s eye when he turned to leave. I was shocked and I felt a sense of guilty. It was the first time I saw hyung cried. As soon as hyung left, sobbings were heard. I looked down to see Reii crying on the floor. I bend down and held her close to me.

‘Im sorry Doojoon, Im sorry.’ She keeps mumbling those words while crying in my arms.

*Damn!* my heart hurts to see her cry like that. We sat in the position for the past 2 hours with her continuously saying sorry again and again in between her sobs.

‘Reii..’ I said putting my hands on both sides of her shoulders.

‘Im sorry to kiss you just now. Thats the only way I could think of to make Doojoon leave me thoroughly. Im sorry.’ she said after she stopped herself from crying.

‘It okay’ I assured her.

‘Im really sorry.’ She said again with her head down.

I held her chin up and looked into her eyes, ‘Reii, its really okay.’ I assured her.

‘Thanks you. You’re really the best friend I ever had’ she said sincerely as she hugged me.

*Best friend?* My heart winced at the thought. *I wonder if there will be a day where you can see me more than a friend? I don’t to be just your best friend Reii, I wanted us to be more than friends*

 

Reii’s POV

‘Thanks you. You’re really the best friend I ever had’ I said sincerely as I hugged Junhyung and I really meant what I said. Junhyung was always here for me no matter what happened and whenever I needed him. He would always lend his shoulder for me to cry on, he was really the best friend I ever had and Im thankful for that.

‘Looks like someone’s fine now.’ Junhyung teased.

I rolled my eyes, ‘Wait here, Im going to take a shirt for you to change into so that I could wash that shirt for you.’ I said getting up from where I am and walked over to the closet.

‘Its okay, you don’t have to wash my shirt.’ Junhyung grabbed my wrist and said.

‘That’s the only thing I can do for you so don’t decline my offer’ I said to Junhyung and proceed to the closet and take out the shirt I let him wear when I wet his shirt the last time.

I was washing his shirt in the bathroom while he stood outside staring at me.

‘What?’ I asked annoyed, my attention still on the shirt.

‘Are you okay?’ he asked wearily searching for my face while waiting for my reply.

I stopped what Im doing as I was surprise at his sudden question. ‘Im fine.’ I said looking at him, faking a smile on my face and began rinsing the shirt.

‘What do you want to eat? I’ll cook for you today too.’ I said changing the subject.

‘Wow, Reii’s cooking for me today? I shall really think carefully then.’ Junhyung said teasing and pretended to think.

‘I got it!’ Junhyung said.

‘So what is it Mr Yong Junhyung?’ I asked playing along with him.

‘Creamy pasta’ Junhyung said happily.

My face fell when I heard creamy pasta being mentioned. The memories of me and Doojoon came surfacing up my mind and I could help feel the hurt in my heart once again. Both Me and Doojoon loved creamy pasta. No special reason why but it is what both of us eat most of the time while we’re together and we never seems to get sick of eating it.

‘Is there anything wrong? Should I change it to something else?’ Junhyung ask wearily.

I gave him a smile, ‘Its okay, I shall cook creamy pasta then. It’s a long time since I had creamy pasta too. Just don’t blame me if it doesn’t taste nice.’ I said assuring him with a smile.

‘I wont, but I might consider filing a complaint at you’ Junhyung replied teasingly.

‘Yah! Iron your own clothes dry while I go cook creamy pasta for you.’ I said and shove his shirt at him.

‘Uh oh.. Looks like Miss Reii is angry isn’t it?’ Junhyung continued teasing.

‘Whatever?’ I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen.

Junhyung gave out a light chuckled as I walked into the kitchen.

I heaved a sigh and began taking out ingredients needed.

All the memories of me and Doojoon cooking pasta, fighting over cooking of creamy pasta came back when I went over the side to take my pink apron that is clingy beside the baby blue one that Doojoon wear.

---Flashback---

What do I need to do babe? Pasta? Sauce? Or cutting the ingredients?’ Doojoon asked while putting the baby blue apron on.

I turned around to meet his face again, ‘Nope, you’re gonna wait outside until I finished cooking. You know I’ll never let you cook right? Now go outside and watch some tv instead of disturbing me here.’ I said to him.

 ‘Please! Just this once darling, please!’ Doojoon said pleadingly with his palm together and at the same time using his aegyo.

 ‘Nope, you know that will never work on me. Go out now!’ I said pushing him lightly towards the living room. Seeing him still refuse to move, ‘Aigoo, guess I gotta do this again.’ I said, I tipped toe and kissed the tip of his nose. ‘Can you please go out now darling?’ I said with as much aegyo as he had previously.

 ‘Fine! Always use this against me!’ and with that Doojoon stormed out of the kitchen.

----End of Flashback----

----Flashback----

‘Darling!’  Doojoon shouted as he walked towards the kitchen.

‘Yes Mr Yoon Doojoon sshii?’ I shouted back teasingly from the kitchen.

‘Doojoon?’ I called out again when Doojoon never said anything. I turned to see him crossed his hand in front of his chest, pouting.

‘Hahahas’ I chuckled at his expression.

 Doojoon stood where he was, still looking angry.

‘You’re being childish again. I only just called you Mr Yoon Doojoon sshii instead of darling and you’re getting angry at that? How childish can you be?’ I said looking at Doojoon.

He still refused to talk to me. I sighed before trying to coax him. Sometimes I feel like Im dating a child instead of dating the cool and mighty Yoon leader from B2st that everyone knows.

‘Look, Im sorry darling, I shouldn’t have call you Mr Yoon Doojoon sshi even though you asked me not to. Can you forgive me?’ I said with the cutest voice I could manage.

‘Under one condition’ Doojoon said still crossed-armed, pouting.

‘Fine!  As long as you’re not angry with me’ I said.

‘Yay!’ Doojoon said and went to take up the blue apron at the side and wear it.

‘No Doojoon, not that. Remember my rule?’ I said

‘You agreed just now that I could do whatever I want as long as Im not angry with you and that one condition is that you’re going to taking away the rule that forbids me from cooking here.’ Doojoon said pouting.

‘But..’ I stopped as Doojoon went back to his angry form previously.

‘Fine, that rule no longer exist. Happy now?’ I said

‘Definitely!’ Doojoon expression changed immediately upon hearing what I said.

‘Lets cook creamy pasta today shall we?’ Doojoon said hugging me from behind as I looked inside the refrigerator, figuring what to cook.

----End of Flashback----

Tears are fighting to slip down my cheeks again but I fought the urge to. We were once so happy, his smile, his aegyo, his laughter, his childishness, I missed them so much. Not hearing them now its like a part of me is missing.

 

Junhyung’s POV

‘Yah! Iron your own clothes dry while I go cook creamy pasta for you.’ Reii said and shove my shirt at me.

‘Uh oh.. Looks like Miss Reii is angry isn’t it?’ I teased.

‘Whatever?’ Reii rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen.

I gave out a light chuckled as she walked into the kitchen.

*Is she really angry at me?* I walked towards the kitchen with the still wet shirt on my hand.

I was about to walk in to her to tell her that Im sorry for teasing her but I stopped. She was holding onto the blue apron that I assume is hyung’s. Her shoulders were shaking, and the force she’s applying while gripping onto the apron was great, veins were popping out. *She‘s thinking about him again*I stood by the door watching her all the time, seeing her fighting back the tears that is threatening to flow down. I felt the urge to run in and embrace her but I knew she didn’t want me to know about it so I tried controlling myself while looking at her the entire time. I then went to iron my shirt after she started her cooking.

 

Sorry people, the next few chapters will still be this emo and focuses more on Junhyung and Reii instead of Doojoon. Doojoon lovers please dont hate me, I promise he'll be back soon. I'll try too.