Chapter 29 - Please Take Care Of My Girlfriend

Back To Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EWZsicgkic

 

Junhyung’s POV

‘Take care!’ I said and kissed her forehead before leaving her apartment. She was quiet most of the time during dinner so I left after dinner as I figured that she needed some time alone.

I drove my way back to dorm thinking about hyung. Hyung looked really miserable back then. I opened our apartment door to see the members sitting around Doojoon hyung. I was relieved to see Doojoon hyung sitting down there but was also sad to see how badly Reii had affected him.

I walked towards them with Yeoseob having a what- to-do face at me, Kikwang mouthed the ‘How?’ at me, Hyunseung had a worried face too while Dongwoon just give me a nod but the way he looked at me, its an expression I didn’t know how to describe. It feels like he knew something, something the other members didn’t. Although he was the maknae, he’s the most matured compared to Yeoseob and the others. He could easily figured out things and know the situation better and faster than the others without people telling him. It’s really hard to hide things from him.

Doojoon hyung suddenly stood up from his seat and turned to faced me. He then grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. Everyone spun up immediately from their sitting position upon seeing it.

 

Doojoon’s POV

Truly I was crazily driving without direction when I came out from Reii’s apartment but after hours of endless driving, I still ended up stopping outside Reii’s apartment. I looked through the window and stare at her apartment for one last time before I drive back to our dorm. I made my decision, I gotta talk to Junhyung, so I drove back to our dorm.

I went straight to the sofa without acknowledging the members. I sat in the living room with my eyes close throughout while waiting for Junhyung to be back. I knew the members wanted to ask me what had happened but I couldn’t talk about it so I closed my eyes throughout not giving them a chance to ask anything. I felt myself being useless and I failed my role being the leader of the group when I made all the members worried about me. I know I shouldn’t worry those guys but I just couldn’t bring myself to tell them that I am fine, not now, not at the moment.

*Im sorry guys*

A lot of thoughts were running through my mind while I was waiting for him. Memories of Reii from the first day I met her till now were running in my mind, the fun times we both had, the time where we argue with one another just because of one silly thing, her expression when she was angry, sad, when she acting cute, when she’s embarrassed and when she teasing me. I couldn’t help think if she is happier now after she left me. *Is Junhyung really the one she love now? Will she be happy with him?*

*He’s back.* I opened my eyes when I heard the sound of the apartment door opened.

‘Hyung!’ The members shouted when they saw me grabbed Junhyung’s collar.

‘Back off!’ I hissed at them. I didn’t mean to say it to them but I really needed to talk to Junhyung, I didn’t want interruption for what I was about to say.

‘Its okay’ Junhyung assured them.

‘Junhyung..’I said, feeling a lump stuck at my throat. It was hard to say it out but I persuade myself to. I tighten the hold of his collar as I fight myself to say the words out.

‘Please… Please take care of my girlfriend. Please take care out Reii.’ I gritted my teeth as I tried to say it out. The words were almost as soft as a whisper when I let those words come out of my mouth after much struggling. I didn’t want to, I didn’t want to give him to Reii, I wanted to keep Reii to myself, but if Reii could only be happy by Junhyung’s side, there’s nothing I could do even if I didn’t want to. After all Reii’s happiness is far more important than mine.

‘Please,’ I paused awhile, closing my eyes before finishing my last sentence, ‘make her happy and never made her cry.’ I said with the remaining energy I could gather and loosen my grip on his collar before walking towards the bedroom.

 

Junhyung’s POV

‘Hyung!’ The members shouted when they saw Hyung grabbed my collar.

‘Back off!’ he hissed at them.

‘Its okay’ I said to assure them. I know how badly hurt hyung is now so I wouldn’t mind if hitting me is what he wants.

I closed my eyes to prepare for whatever that is coming up next.

‘Junhyung..’ Hyung said, his voice was weak and hurt. I opened my eyes and looked at him, surprised by his action.

‘Please… Please take care of my girlfriend. Please take care out Reii.’ Hyung said weakly. The words were almost as soft as a whisper and I know how hard he had struggled before saying those words out.

‘Please, make her happy and never made her cry.’ Hyung said pleadingly and loosen my grip on his collar before walking towards the bedroom.

‘Hyung!’ I shouted but he didn’t replied, he just went into the bedroom. All of us stood dumbfounded, rooted to the grounds. The members were shocked and confused.

‘What happened hyung?’ Yeoseob asked

‘Hyung, not now. ’Dongwoon placed a hand on Yeoseob’s shoulder to stop him.

*He knew*I didn’t like the fact that Dongwoon knew what happened but I was glad that he stopped Yeoseob because I didn’t know how to tell the rest of the members about it. I don’t know where to start and how to start. I didn’t even know myself how much Dongwoon know about the whole thing, including the part that I love Reii too.

I gave Dongwoon a nod to thank him and began making my way to the bathroom. I needed a shower, I didn’t know what to do anymore.

*Is Hyung really serious about that? Can I really open my heart to Reii now? Should I really take over hyung’s place?* My mind was fighting hard with my heart. Part of my heart was rejoiced for that, that I could now confessed to Reii but my conscience stopped me, telling that I shouldn’t do that and part of me knew that even if I confessed, Reii wouldn’t accept it.

I seriously didn’t know what to do anymore.