Chapter 19 - Stay

Back To Me

Reii’s POV

We walked along the streets with my right hand still in his left pocket. *I had experienced twice today but why do I felt more secured and warm this time? The distance between us is so near that I could hear Doojoon’s breathing and this made my heart pumps faster and faster when every second passed. *Reii, calmed down, its just his breathing!* Other than that, the warmth from his hand made me feel relaxed and calmed. I rather have him close to me even though his breathing maybe disturbing, making my heart pumps faster, thinking that I might die of heart attacked someday because of him, him being close to me made feel contented, like my life will be completed just having him by my side.

‘Ouch!’ I said almost shouting when something was stuck inside my eye. I began rubbing my left eye with my hand to make whatever that is stucked inside to come out.

‘Stop! You’re hurting your eye’ Doojoon said as he grabbed my hand to stop what Im doing. He took a few steps closer to me but seeing the closeness between us I took a few steps back. He took a few step forward and I was about to take a few steps back but his voice stopped me. ‘Stay!’ Doojoon said with authority and I stood obediently. *No wonder he’s the leader of b2st. Who could possibly not listen to him when he said with such authority?* Doojoon took away my nerd glasses and used his 2 fingers to hold my eyelid and gently blow wind inside.

‘Is it gone?’ he looked at me and asked.

 I blinked a few times ‘Ouch!’ I shook my head to tell him that its still inside. He gently blowed wind inside again. *Uwa! I swear I’ll melt now. Okay, IM MELTING!!! NOW!!!* He was standing so close to me and I could feel every breath he’s taking.

 ‘Is it okay now?’ he asked.

 I blinked a few times and nodded. ‘Yup! Its gone now. Thanks.’ I said smiling.

 The atmosphere between us is awkward, its been 5 minutes since Doojoon had get rid of the thing inside my eye but he was still standing in front of me not moving an inch except staring at me. It was too awkward for me so I went forward and took my glasses back and tried to continue our walk from before. However he managed he grabbed my wrist and yanked me into his chest.

‘Ouch!’ I winced as my head hit onto his chest.

 

Doojoon’s POV

She blinked a few times and nodded. ‘Yup! Its gone now. Thanks.’ She said smiling.

*Uwa! How can she be so cute even though she’s just blinking her eyes.* I cant help but to stare at her. I woke up from my senses when she took her glasses and walked away. My first instinct got in the way and I pulled her towards me.

‘Ouch!’ she winced as her head hit onto my chest.

‘Are you okay?’ I looked down and asked.

Her face was so closed to mine, I couldn’t help but lean in towards her. Our lips met each other. She was hesitated at first but later on she returned my kiss. Unlike our previous kisses which were all sweet and passionate, the kiss we share now somehow are full of longing and not wanting to separate from each other. Rain drops started hitting on us and it is raining heavily now. We didn’t stop the kiss and instead held onto each other tighter as we continue our kiss in the rain. I stopped the kiss when I felt her shivered in my embraced.

‘Im sorry I got carried away. Lets go now.’ I said to her and grabbed her hand to run towards my car.

I the heater quickly when we are in the car.

‘Go in now. Nights darling.’ I said and kissed her forehead when we were outside her apartment . I was about to go when she grabbed my wrist.

‘Yes darling?’ I turned around and asked.

‘Stay.’ She said almost an whisper, looking at me.

I nodded and followed her into the apartment.

She handed me a towel and asked me to go shower while she cooked some hot tea for us.

‘What about you? You should shower first. What if you get sick again? You just recover.’ I said to her.

‘Don’t worry. I’ll change into my dry clothes first and shower later. By the way pass me your clothes, I’ll washed and dry it so that you can wear it again later.’ She said

I nodded and went to shower. I wore her bathrobe out of the bathroom after bathing since my clothes are still with her.

‘The tea’s over there, 10 more minutes and your clothes will be dry.’ She said, focusing on ironing the clothes dry the entire time.

‘You should go bath first and leave this to me.’ I said snatching the iron from her.

‘Its okay I can do this and bath later.’ She said trying to snatch the iron back from me.

‘No! Bath now! Its late already.’ I said with authority.

‘Aigoo.. Fine!’ she sighed and said, then stormed her way to get some clothes and to the bathroom.

 

Reii’s POV

Half an hour later, I came out from the bathroom to see that he had already changed back to his clothing instead of wearing my bathrobe. He was watching televisions with the cup of tea I brewed in his hand.

‘I didn’t know that girls would take such a long time to bath. I wonder what girls do inside?’ Doojoon said teasingly.

‘Yah!’ I slapped his arm while I walked to sit next to him.

‘Hahahas’ he chuckled and slides his hand to my waist pulling me close to him while continuing watching the tv.

 I was quiet and nervous the whole time. I regretted asking him to stay. I was afraid that he got the wrong idea when I asked him to stay. I do want him to stay with me tonight but not that kind. *What if he gets the wrong idea? How? What am I suppose to do now? He isn’t saying anything. Aiishh…*

‘Not sleeping? Its late now and you got school tomorrow.’ Doojoon asked.

*Oh no! What should I do? What should I do?*

‘Er..’ I said.

‘Don’t worry, I know what you mean when you ask me to stay. I wont do anything to you.’ he said to me, knowing what I am thinking about and give me an assuring smile.

‘Than lets sleep then, Im tired!’ I said yawning and pulled him with me.

That night, we chatted on bed until I’ve fallen asleep. Its been a week long or more since I could sleep so peacefully. An urge told me to ask him to stay and Im glad I did. Sleeping inside his embraced was so warm and soothing. I hugged Doojoon tightly the entire night, afraid that if I loosen my grip on him, he might disappear. ‘I love you..’ was the last thing I heard before I was really asleep.