Chapter 24 - Break up

Back To Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eL3lKPVq-0

 

Doojoon’s POV

I’ve been calling Reii for the umpteenth and she’s still not picking up. *That’s it, Im going to find her now!* I began walking away from the stage towards the door but somebody grabbed my hand to stop me. I spun around to see Dongwoon grabbing my hand. I gave the maknae a dangerous look and gritted my teeth to say ‘Let go’ but he didn’t and instead hold onto my arm tighter. The other members came over too and surrounded me.

‘Hyung, just 2 more hours, just wait 2 more hours.’ Yeoseob said pleadingly.

*2 more hours?! Spending every passing second here is already killing me and still had to wait for 2 more hours?! I need to see her! My heart’s aching!* I took a deep breath and sighed and began walking back to the stage seeing the pleading faces of the members.

 

-2 hours later-

‘Thank you!’ The B2st members bowed when the show ended while I rushed out of the place. I took out my car key and was about to open the car door when Junhyung stopped me.

‘What now?’ I hissed.

‘I’ll drive Hyung, you’re be speeding the car if you’re the one driving and you know we can get caught for speeding especially you hyung.’ Junhyung said.

‘Come on hyung, just get into the passenger seat. Stop wasting time. I thought you wanted to see Reii?’ Kikwang coaxed while taking a breath from chasing me with the other members and pushed me towards the passenger seat.

Junhyung started driving off when all the members were seated.

I was constantly fidgeting inside the car, wanting to get to Reii as soon as possible.

‘Cant you drive any faster Junhyung?’ I said irritated at his speed of driving.

‘No.’ Junhyung said staring on the road.

‘Relax hyung, we’ll be there soon.’ Hyunseung said.

‘Will you be able to relaxed when your girlfriend told you that she wanted to break up with you so suddenly?!’ I shouted at him.

My words left Hyunseung wordless and the rest of the members just looked away, not meeting my gazed while Junhyung continued driving.

I rushed out of the car when Junhyung pulled over in front of Reii’s apartment. I ran into the elevator with the rest of the members following behind.

When the elevator opens I rushed out and pin in the password to open Reii’s door. But the door didn’t open. I tried again but to no avail.

‘Set aside hyung, maybe you’re too nervous.’ Junhyung said and I set aside to let him try.

Junhyung punched the password but the door still didn’t open.

I tried pressing the bell but no one answered.

‘Open up Reii! Open up! I know you’re in there. Please open up!’ I shouted but there was no reply.

‘Open up Reii, Open up!’ I said banging on the door. I had been doing that for half an hour now but there was no reply from Reii.

‘Hyung stop. Maybe she isn’t inside? Lets go now shall we?’ Kikwang said.

I ignored and continue banging the door and calling out for her.

‘Look hyung, you gotta stop it, your hands are all red from banging the door.’ Dongwoon said grabbing my hands but I yanked it away. The other members tried to stop me but I pushed them away and continued calling for her. *I must and I will see her today no matter what*

 

Reii’s POV

I ran towards the door when I heard someone trying to open the door. *Doojoon must be here.* I wanted to open the door so much but I fought the urge to. I just stood there by the door waiting for him to be gone but he didn’t. Things just get worst. He pressed the door bell but seeing no reaction from me, he bangs the door with his hand.

‘Open up Reii! Open up! I know you’re in there. Please open up!’ Doojoon shouted.

I automatically reached out for the door knob to open the door but I quickly stopped when I see what I was about to do.

 *What are you doing Reii, you’ll ruin him if you open the door* I mentally scolded myself.

‘Open up Reii, Open up!’ he said banging on the door. He had been doing that for half an hour now. I started sobbing. My heart aches when he called out for me. He shouldn’t do that, I don’t deserve it. I cover my mouth with my hands so that he couldn’t hear my sobs. *Doojoon stop now, you gotta stopped, you’re hurting yourself like this. Somebody please stopped him!*

‘Hyung stop. Maybe she isn’t inside? Lets go now shall we?’ I heard Kikwang said. *Yes that’s it, just think that Im not in and leave*

But Doojoon continue banging the door and calling out for me.

‘Look hyung, you gotta stop it, your hands are all red from banging the door.’ Dongwoon said.

*He’s hurt, I gotta do something*

I tried to calm myself before I press the speaker and speak.

‘Please leave, I don’t want to see you. We’re over now’ I said to the speaker, making my voice sound as cold as possible.

‘You’re in there! I knew it. Reii, open up!’ Doojoon said pleadingly after hearing my voice.

‘Like I said leave! We’re over now, there’s no need to see you anymore.’ I said coldly.

‘Why do you break up with me? Don’t you love me?’ Doojoon asked, his voice still sounded pleadingly.

*I do! But I cant!*

‘No! So please leave. Junhyung, can you help me take him away? Thanks!’ I said coldly and stared at the screen beside the speaker.

‘You hear her now, hyung lets go. She doesn’t want to see you.’ Junhyung said pulling Doojoon who was still banging on the door.

*Please leave Doojoon, its for your own good.*

‘Please Reii! Please! Don’t do this to me!’ Doojoon said pleadingly as the b2st member pulled him away.

*He was begging me! He was begging me to open the door! How could I face him anymore?* I cried even harder, clenching my aching heart.