Chapter 10 - First Kiss

Back To Me

Reii’s POV

‘Hey, where are we going? The bus stop is over there.’ I said pointing to left side while Doojoon was holding my hand walking to the right where the carpark is.

‘Nope darling, who says we’re taking the bus today?’ Doojoon smiled as he replied and continue to walk towards the carpark.

‘Eh?!’ I wondered. He just let out a small chuckled.

‘You like this?’ he said and walked over to a car.

‘We’ll be going out on date with this from now on’ he continued.

‘Wow! Its pretty!’ I said. Doojoon had brought a pure white mini cooper with red-coloured seats.

‘Are you going to keep staring at it? I wanna go on our date as soon as possible.’ Doojoon said teasing me when I was still staring at the car. He then led me into the car and went to sit in the driver seat. I was still busy exploring the car like a little kid when I settled down inside the car.Just then, I stopped moving. I was stunned. Doojoon’s face was now close to mine. Our faces were just inches apart.

‘Badump! Badump!’ my heart was beating hard and fast and I had difficulty breathing. Not knowing what to do, I closed my eyes .

‘Click!’ and followed by a light chuckled was heard. I open my eyes and see that my seat belt had been buckled.

‘I was helping you with your seat belt so that we can start moving. What are you thinking of? Why did you suddenly close your eyes?’ Doojoon said teasingly. I blushed when he teased me. He was still staring at me. I blushed even harder feeling embarrassed of myself.

‘Stop looking at me! Didn’t you say you wanna go on our date as soon as possible?’ I said so that he could stop making me feel so embarrassed. ‘Okay! Okay darling, I’ll start now.’ He said and let out a chuckled again before he drives off.

 

Doojoon’s POV

‘Hey darling, have a nap first. It’ll took us 2 hours to arrived.’ I said. ‘Where are we going?’ Reii asked.

‘Well you’re know it once we reach there. So now please sleep okay?’ I said gesturing her to sleep. She nodded. At first she was closing her eyes pretending that she was sleeping and her consistently peeking through her eyes to see where we’re going.  

‘Hey, will you please sleep darling? I could see that you’re not sleeping’ I said.

‘Arh!’ she pouted and slept after a moment.

‘Wa we finally reached.’ I said while stretching my arms.

I turned to called Reii to wake up but stopped when I saw her cute sleeping face. She was as charming as she was even though she’s asleep. No, maybe I should say her sleeping face look like an angel, so peaceful and pretty. I was staring at her face the entire time when she stired up from her sleep.

‘Are we there yet?’ Reii woke up but still with her eyes closed.

‘Yes darling,’ I said to her.

‘Uwa! It is so beautiful here! And we’re flying kite today?’ she said looking excitedly outside.

‘But are you sure its alright if we come here? There seems to be so many people here.’ She asked worriedly.

‘Yes we are and it’s okay darling, I got my noob glasses on, nobody will recognized me.’ I assured her.

‘Well now that you’re up, lets go on out date now shall we?’ I asked and she nodded eagerly.

‘Hahas’ I chuckled at how cute she looked when she did that action. We headed to the kite store hand in hand with her jumping up and down excitedly.

‘Which one did you like darling?’ I asked.

‘Erms I had no idea. There’s so many beautiful kites around that I didn’t know which one to choose.’ She replied.

‘Uwa! I want this one.’ She said excitedly pointing to a butterfly kite. ‘Okay we’ll get this one then.’ I said and asked the store attendance for the kite.

 

Reii’s POV

We were now walking out of the kite store finding a nice slot to fly our kite. I was so excitedly about it. I have never fly a kite before. It would be so fun especially now that someone I loved flying a kite with me. We found a slot not near the crowd, somewhere where both of us could have some time alone with without being discovered.

‘Ready?’ Doojoon shouted.

‘Yes!’ I said excited. He release the kite on the other end while I started to run holding the kite string with me. Doojoon quickly ran towards me, hold my hands and run faster. We stopped running when the kite started flying. He now stood behind me holding my hands as we release the string slowly, making the kite fly higher and higher. After awhile, we sat down under a tree resting.

‘Thank you Joonie, I really liked here.’ I said while listening to the rustling sound the tree makes whenever the wind is blowing. I held my hands out to feel the breeze of the wind while laying my head on Doojoon’s shoulder. ‘Im glad that you liked it.’ He smiled. I took out the book I borrowed last time to read while Doojoon went to get us some water (the time she was with Junhyung). ‘Hey darling, what are you reading?’ Doojoon said.

‘Well its called the..’ I said as I turned around to look at him and our lips met each other while I was about to say the title of the book. Both of us were stunned when ours lips touched. I quickly backed away from the kiss and looked away. My face was now as red as tomato. I was blushing uncontrollable.

‘Omg! It was my kiss!’ I thought and continued blushing.

 

Doojoon’s POV

Reii quickly backed away after our lips touched. Her face was really red from blushing now. It was so cute. I couldn’t help but take my hands and cupped her face to look at me. I kissed her once again as I couldn’t control myself. I give her a soft and light kiss on her lip. I was anxiously looking at her face thinking about how she felt. I was worried when she didn’t say anything.

‘Are you okay?’ I asked, my hands still on her face.

‘Im sorry if you didn’t like it. Maybe I shouldn’t rush things.’ I said anxiously, waiting for her respond. A smile lighted up her face, she went forward and gave me a light peck on my lips. We then shared a sweet kiss under the tree. She rested her head on my shoulder and rested my head on top of hers with my hand on her waist and we sat there awhile looking at the people around flying kites, running and playing, enjoying the breeze from the wind before we headed home.

We were happily talking while on our way home. Time passed fast and soon I was reaching her house now. I walked out of my sit and opened the car door for her.

‘Nights and drive save darling’ she said when she got out of the car.

‘Nights’ I said. Just as she was about to leave, I lightly grabbed her wrist.

‘Yes darling?’ she turned around and asked.

‘I forgot one thing.’ I said. Just before she could questioned about what it is, I cupped her face and kissed her forehead. She blushed once again and went home. I sat in the car thinking of her reaction just now. She was so cute, I wonder if I would ever be able to live without her but deep inside me I already know the answer, that I wouldnt leave and I couldnt live without her now.