Chapter 5 - The Date (part 2)

Back To Me

Doojoon’s POV

‘Hahahas!’ Reii laughed when she saw me embarrassed from hugging the wrong person. She laughs even louder when she saw me keep apologizing to the fuming aunty until the aunty left. She looks pretty when she laugh, so attractive. It made me realize that I didn’t manage to make her laugh and instead made her feel awkward throughout the whole date. Seeing her laugh also made me realize that I didn’t want to lose her, I didn’t want to lose her smile, her laughter. I wanted to make her happy like that. I wanted to be the one and only person that can make her smile and laugh like that. That’s when I decided I wanted to confess to her, to confess everything. I walked towards her and grip on both sides of her shoulders so that she could looked at me.

‘Reii, im going to answer what you asked earlier on.’ I said still waiting for her to look at me.

‘No, its okay, you don’t have to say it, I know the answer’ she said and tears started to form at side of her eyes. She started struggling against my grip on her shoulders, trying to get away from me.  My hand held onto her tighter, not wanting her to leave before hearing what I had to said.

‘Reii,’ I said, continuing with what I wanted to said before.

‘The reason why I couldn’t tell you just now was because I was nervous, my mind was in a blank when I saw you, that’s why I couldn’t answer your question. I don’t understand why but every time I saw you, my mind just went blank; I couldn’t think of anything, my heart was beating real fast and I found myself keep staring at you. It was until then when I saw your smile then realize how much I was in love with you, how much I wanted you, how much I wanted your smile to belong only to me.’ I said and waited there for her response. Reii looked at me, her eyes were full of confused, shocked and happiness.

‘Will you be my girlfriend?’ I asked, wanting to know what she really think. I looked at nervously, waiting for her answer.

Reii look at me a tint blush across her face, she nodded her head.

‘Yes!’ I shouted when she agreed.

‘Shush!’ she said and looked around to make sure that my fans didn’t recognize me.

I pulled her to me and hug her tightly. ‘Thank you,’ I whisper beside her ear, still holding her tightly to me.

 

Reii’s POV

He hug me tightly when I nodded to him. ‘Thump thump! Thump thump!’ I heard my heart pump loudly and I blush immediately. I was afraid that Doojoon would heard my heartbeat so I tried hard to calm my heart down the whole time we hug. It was then, he place his hands onto my shoulders again. His face was coming closer and closer to mine, it was breathtaking and I dare not breathe at the moment. Both of his hands cup my face, his face coming towards me again, just when our nose was about to touch, he……………………………………………………………………………….just smile at me and pull my hands to walk to the beach with him. We stroll the beach holding hand in hand, there was silence when we walk the beach but this time round, we didn’t dislike it nor feel awkward about it. In fact we enjoyed it, we enjoyed the presence of having each other around.

‘Its about time,’ Doojoon said and pull me to sit beside him after our long walk. He said nothing afterwards and instead stared at the sky.

I followed his gaze and ‘Wow!’ was what I said after I seen that beautiful scene. It was beautiful. It was the scene of sun setting.  I was so attracted to the scene of sunset that I didn’t realize Doojoon was looking at me until the sun went all the way down. ‘

Why are you staring at me instead of looking at the sunset? The sunset was so beautiful.’ I asked when I realize he was staring at me. His next word makes my heart thump again.

‘I cant help it when you are more beautiful than the scene of sunset’ he replied. I blush again and he chuckled at my reaction.

‘Stop it!’ I said shly.

He took me to a restaurant and brought me home. Times flies, in no time we reached at my blk. He wanted to walk me to my door steps but I told him to go home and rest since he have a schedule tomorrow. We hugged one last time before he went off.

‘Nights and sweet dreams darling.’ he texted me not long after he was gone.

‘Nights joonie :)’ I replied, smiling at the new name I thought for him and went off to bed.

 

Sorry to people who thought that they might see a kiss scene here. i promise i'll make one soon :)